Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ability Training

Hey, what's the fastest hammer or blunt weapon? cause its very hard to find also, I just start creating a warrior toon so ye wanted to have decent attack and maximum damage

I currently use the store bought Robust Club to train blunt, it's not the fastest at 2353 speed, I used to have Brutal Club but lost it, maybe I sold it accidentally. Not sure if it is drop only or can be bought, but it was a smidge faster at 2300.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Ability Training

Hey, what's the fastest hammer or blunt weapon? cause its very hard to find also, I just start creating a warrior toon so ye wanted to have decent attack and maximum damage

I currently use the store bought Robust Club to train blunt, it's not the fastest at 2353 speed, I used to have Brutal Club but lost it, maybe I sold it accidentally. Not sure if it is drop only or can be bought, but it was a smidge faster at 2300.
Well thanks, I really think the axe or club you mentioned could be bought at the Bailey (Farcrag castle) also i nver thought there was a blunt wep with 2300 speed?!?
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"