Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Locked out of taking down Listings

I am locked out of taking my items down from the auction house. Can we get a return of items by tomorrow? Also, I somehow redeemed a black charm particle imp and somehow it disappeared and i did not sell it. Possibly dropped on Calculus.

I am aware that the auction house is down til Monday. Weekend time is time to sell items. lol
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

Re: Locked out of taking down Listings

All items will most likely be frozen until Monday, if that situation changes we will notify players via the forums tomorrow.

Please submit an in-game support ticket with the full name of the item and the Support Team will investigate your item log, returning the item if it appears to have disappeared.

Thanks

Re: Locked out of taking down Listings

All items will most likely be frozen until Monday, if that situation changes we will notify players via the forums tomorrow.

Please submit an in-game support ticket with the full name of the item and the Support Team will investigate your item log, returning the item if it appears to have disappeared.

Thanks
I have a missing item yet I have contacted in-game support ticket and they have not answered
LVRogue, retired Android scammer