Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Axis vs Alliance

Sadly, it has finally come to this. I've seen posts from Alliance players point of view. So I guess its time for the forums to hear the Axis side of things. As most Lugh players know, there is a "war" among the two clans, Axis and Alliance. The actual reason that this war sprung into action is for the most part unclear to most people in the server. I'm here to sum up the reason that the server is in turmoil. Alliance members have tried to title us as the ones who began this conflict, but I can assure you that this is not the case. Alliance has been needing some stiff competition for awhile, upwards of two years now. They have ruled the server as the boogeyman of all other clans, which in turn made many people in other clans unable to be geared as they should. Basically, if you weren't Alliance, you weren't being gearing most likely. Besides a slim few of exceptions, Alliance has geared every 200+ on the server, which is complete domination. No server needs this kind of problem. So this "war" should lighten up the server with a little competition right? No, all this has done is bring much tension between the two clans, and as a member of Axis, makes us look like the bad guys. "Everything was good until they came along." All I'm trying to show the proud players of Lugh is that this "war" shouldn't be something that is looked at as a bad thing, but a good thing. If Alliance gets dethroned, many players will be able to get geared easy and quick. As a guardian in Axis, I push people to join our clan and join the server if you have not done so by now. Many Alliance members can admit, they are having much more fun with a little more competition then with none at all. The lock battles, the intense waits for bosses at their spawns, all of that. So any of you that think that this conflict is ruining the server, think again. :)
Gedrom
216 Rogue Lugh
220 Warrior Lugh
201 Ranger Lugh

Re: Axis vs Alliance

It worries me you dont even know how your clan got made. Most of the people who started Axis are ex-Alliance members who went behind their own clannies back and made a secret bank where they hoarded every drop that landed on them. Sadly we figured this out too late, so we lost quite some drops. They got kicked or left and thats how Axis was made.

Anyway, goodluck.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Bs

We left bosses below sreng and snor for the other clans. You just should have be present at a fight to be eligible to get a dl item for your class.

Instead you chose a clan of scammers and d'rather lock battle against us, so be it ;)
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Why is this in general discussion?
Because no one visits server forums?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

omg,
can we pls stop the dramatic stuff about a war in lugh? Theres enough drama over these years. Cant you let people just play in peace??????
Stop posting these threads on lugh. We dont need anymore of this drama

Alliance gears its clannies . Like any clan with structure would do. Since clannies are in lugh helping clannies is helping server. If only every clan had the alliance mentality imagine how good and ambitious lugh would be.

SOL1D

Alliance gears its clannies . Like any clan with structure would do. Since clannies are in lugh helping clannies is helping server. If only every clan had the alliance mentality imagine how good and ambitious lugh would be.
Trust me they did more harm then good.

Before the takeover clans did gear their clannies, and there were far more people. Because of their actions many people quit and it weakened the world. Additionally it reduced xfers to here because lugh is just a generic world now(no longer free).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr