Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Swastika

Hey Heroes,

Does anyone have a screenshot of this?

I had a look in game at the idol but I am really not seeing it.

Thanks
I would but I can't send screenshots here... they're too big of size and idk how to edit them.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Top kek, SJWs be SJWing in a mobile game board.
'Idiots, Social Justice Warriors be Social Justice Warring in a mobile game forum'

I believe this is what he said, can't be sure as I am not fluent in uneducated. However, I tried my best.
Easy now, you're not being attacked or anything. Also that Ad Hominem is getting really old.

Edit: I'm also sure, that i didn't write "Idiots" in my first post.

Top kek, SJWs be SJWing in a mobile game board.
'Idiots, Social Justice Warriors be Social Justice Warring in a mobile game forum'

I believe this is what he said, can't be sure as I am not fluent in uneducated. However, I tried my best.
I did went too far with my post though. If you got offended i'm sorry about it and let's leave it to this for the sake of clean threat.

Idk if you said idiot or not lol, I was just trying to decipher what you said.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

internet lingo is so weird these days, top kek means LOL or LMFAO. I suppose you can say it's a big guffaw rather than simply laughing out loud. 8-)

WoW players, especially PvPers, know exactly why kek means lol.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Apologies and precise meaning notwithstanding Delerious the fact that you or anyone should find this a laughing or dismissible matter I find deeply disturbing.

internet lingo is so weird these days, top kek means LOL or LMFAO. I suppose you can say it's a big guffaw rather than simply laughing out loud. 8-)

WoW players, especially PvPers, know exactly why kek means lol.
Does google translate work on netspeak yet?
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Can we also get the Carrowmore firbolg and boggan rooms changed as well. I find them offensive as some of them look like the male's reproductive...

The first few minutes of the Divinci Code does a pretty decent job about explaining symbols and how they've been distorted over the years.

youtu.be/ZFt3xJ6DvVE

I highly doubt that OTM would purposely put a Swastika in game... even one of the Celtic symbols looks similar to that of a Swastika, do a quick Google search.

It amazes me at how just about everything is now offensive in society.

A friend and I were talking about the swastika the other day, and why the Nazi party may have used the reversed peace symbol (peace points right, Nazi points left).

We realized that when looking through a mirror after morning's dressing, a Nazi soldier would see the peace symbol on his arm - perhaps a subtle patriotic symbol that his day's strength will be used to bring peace to the world.

Interesting university dining hall thoughts...
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I hardly think a swastika falls under the category "all things in society have become offensive". It is far more than offensive and has been since it was first used by the Nazi party.