Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chief of Rosmerta Top Clan

I don't know the full story and I can only say from the outside, but I think was a very good deal for rosmerta's top clan to get rid of this individual. Why put this stuff in public and trying to make your own clan look bad in front of the other servers first of all? And second, why in the hell would your current clan reward you for your hard work you did in the competitor clan?
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

If you dont respect them, dont like any of them and just dont wanna be there why did you ever join that new clan...smh
Because maybe perhaps it was his only option? A good chuck of alliance's members used to hate alliance, and when other clans started dying off they quickly changed sides which I find ironic. If I recall, Rosemerta only has one super clan which really tells you a lot. I'm sure there are plenty out there that join a clan because it's the only way to progress even though they don't like the clan.
the best part about this game is the social aspect. Meeting people across the world that ordinarily you would never even know existed. Other than that it is rhepetative. Level. Grind. Camp. Grind. Camp. unfathomable drops. Make alt. Grind. And camp some more.

If i didnt respect my clannies, if i didnt wanna be there, if i didnt like being in resurgence i would just leave. Join comp. But i see them like a second family to me. When i have issues irl i cn talk to some of them. They help me. Give me advice etc. many people play this game for these reasons. Friendships.

If i didnt like the clan i would simply leave it. Not create all sorts of bs drama. Not come to forums and start fights or lie to make people look bad. All that does is show the type of person that you are. Pathetic.

Maybe its less dominant clan. Cant kill gele. Idc. If they are kind, i get along well with them, they are friendly and have fun together it wouldnt matter to me.

To say that he has no choice is a bs response gb15. He has already mentioned he is in a new clan that has 21 members lvl 215+. Hence showing there is other choice...
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I don't know the full story and I can only say from the outside, but I think was a very good deal for rosmerta's top clan to get rid of this individual. Why put this stuff in public and trying to make your own clan look bad in front of the other servers first of all? And second, why in the hell would your current clan reward you for your hard work you did in the competitor clan?
I left because they didn't reward me for my hard work. I was double the requirement for doch and they held it back. Twice, I didn't intend sticking around to get denied a third time.

If you dont respect them, dont like any of them and just dont wanna be there why did you ever join that new clan...smh
Because maybe perhaps it was his only option? A good chuck of alliance's members used to hate alliance, and when other clans started dying off they quickly changed sides which I find ironic. If I recall, Rosemerta only has one super clan which really tells you a lot. I'm sure there are plenty out there that join a clan because it's the only way to progress even though they don't like the clan.
the best part about this game is the social aspect. Meeting people across the world that ordinarily you would never even know existed. Other than that it is rhepetative. Level. Grind. Camp. Grind. Camp. **** drops. Make alt. Grind. And camp some more.

If i didnt respect my clannies, if i didnt wanna be there, if i didnt like being in resurgence i would just leave. Join comp. But i see them like a second family to me. When i have issues irl i cn talk to some of them. They help me. Give me advice etc. many people play this game for these reasons. Friendships.

If i didnt like the clan i would simply leave it. Not create all sorts of bs drama. Not come to forums and start fights or lie to make people look bad. All that does is show the type of person that you are. Pathetic.

Maybe its less dominant clan. Cant kill gele. Idc. If they are kind, i get along well with them, they are friendly and have fun together it wouldnt matter to me.

To say that he has no choice is a bs response gb15. He has already mentioned he is in a new clan that has 21 members lvl 215+. Hence showing there is other choice...
The 22 consists of a 7 boxer, 4 boxer, 3 boxer and 2 2 boxers. Rest are individuals

I left because they didn't reward me for my hard work. I was double the requirement for doch and they held it back. Twice, I didn't intend sticking around to get denied a third time.
The hard work of pressing buttons on your phone or tablet playing a video game?

CH is the only game I know of where people think it's hard work. I've never heard someone refer to Mario Bros or legend of Zelda or madden 2k16 as hard work
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The hard work of pressing buttons on your phone or tablet playing a video game?

CH is the only game I know of where people think it's hard work. I've never heard someone refer to Mario Bros or legend of Zelda or madden 2k16 as hard work
You are too literal. Playing an MMO can be hard work, especially if you're in a competitive world. You have to camp, wake up for bosses, login at the most inappropriate places and times, make up excuses for extended periods of usage of the restroom, etc. Basically anything that consumes time, even if it's playing a game can be considered "hard work". It's not just a matter of tapping buttons.

If CH is the only game you know of where people think it's hard work, then you haven't played that many MMO games I reckon. I'm guessing CH is your first MMO.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Perhaps I am being too literal. But after having worked as a roofer for a year, managing a restaurant, getting a masters degree, raising kids, jugging 2 careers, coaching a state runner up high school soccer team for 12 years, etc my view of 'hard work' isn't the same as describing the effort of playing a video game and makes me cringe when people say how hard they worked for virtual gear.

Is there some effort involved that are inconvenient when it comes to this game? Yes. But I'd put it up there with about the same as when I binge watched 4 seasons of Lost over the course of a weekend. I do play an online transformers war game tower defense kind of game. There's an event every weekend. The 40 of us in the same alliance get up way earlier than normal and we depend on each other to log quite a bit of time collecting resources as its the difference in how much you get to upgrade. It's not uncommon during the weekend to get short naps and not get sleep. And to take bathroom breaks so you can get your battles in. Everyone goes into work on Monday exhausted from no sleep over the weekend. It's still not hard work though.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Let's just pretend that when people say "hard work" in a game, they really meant to say "they played hard to get to where they are today". Then maybe you wouldn't be bashing somebody over semantics.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

, You ruined 5 months of my work in a previous clan by destroying it and expect me to kneel to you like the rest of them. From the day I joined til the day I left I had zero respect for your empire; Forever. You drove out one of my favourite people from this game but yet you expect me to like you and everything you did.

I'm sorry to say but leadership needs a serious fix and needs to be based of people who can actually lead rather than who wins the "Likeable Contest".
Alot of leaders ignored my complaints about serious matters because they didn't want drama. Which is straight up ********, not dealing with matters to avoid drama, it's more the way you handle things is what causes drama.

For this whole incident you made a deal to keep my name out of it to avoid drama, yet less than a week later you tell the whole clan. Which lead on to about 2 weeks of drama. Could this have been avoided? Of course it could have but you chose for the clan to fight over it.

I have been talking to a few close friends of yours, and they have told me some of the sick things you had to do to destroy the previous clan. Just in order to get you into the position you are today, you are not better than I am.

The whole clan petition was poorly handled, firstly you actually let something like that happen in the clan yet public shaming be against the rules. Secondly the post consisted of reasons to kick me rather than both sides of the story so people could have an actual opinion. Lastly the lies told about me by the person who made the poll in revenge because I told clan he sold a clan drop which there was valid evidence against.

As I write this post you clan is attempting its first gelebron kill. The clan I have found refuge in has 21 members who could attend but your Generals ego and greed is what's getting in the way, you refused the offer because you are not willing to part with drops.
Oracle is right rosemerta is very selfish and they only think about the leaders not the actual people who join clan to make them better they get rid of people who wants fairness people who actually want to have fun quit bc of rosemerta the bully is real i never gave a **** about it but some others do i know dgt aswell he is a nice guy who has made mistakes oracle has a point there should be some type of way to work things out. Its not fair to abandon people only bc they are different if clannies disliked him they could have blocked him as long as he is loyal hardworking for clan that should have been enough .........

I have not read many of the other ones, but someone has brought this last one to my attention.

That is not true, I care about many walks of life in rosmerta.

I most importantly look out for the people who put the work and effort into this game, and our people.

If this is valor lord. There are different reasons I specifically dont give you more individualized attention.

I wasn't the one who set the poll to kick oracle, and neither was leadership.

But we have found oracle once again causing trouble, by trying to sell someones else void helm to a merchant, for cash, without the owners permission.

The merchant does not take cash, so the trade never occurred.

I feel the right decision was made.