Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help me out!

I started playing CH in 2011 but stoped at around 2013. Ive played on android till i decided to buy an iphone 7 to get back to ios. I used to be in belenus but i wanted to start over( sike forgot my user info) so i joined lugh but it sucks, no ones selling stuff and it is empty. Im looking for a server that is active and will sell me the following items( im going to buy plat so money wont be a problem/ i can give you stuff i have on lugh) i need fire storm,fire attune manuals and +4 and +5 rings for both//// i also need rupture manual and +3 +4 +5 rings, shatter and double attack manuals. Please pm me if you have all these for sale in your server.

Re: Help me out!

I started playing CH in 2011 but stoped at around 2013. Ive played on android till i decided to buy an iphone 7 to get back to ios. I used to be in belenus but i wanted to start over( sike forgot my user info) so i joined lugh but it sucks, no ones selling stuff and it is empty. Im looking for a server that is active and will sell me the following items( im going to buy plat so money wont be a problem/ i can give you stuff i have on lugh) i need fire storm,fire attune manuals and +4 and +5 rings for both//// i also need rupture manual and +3 +4 +5 rings, shatter and double attack manuals. Please pm me if you have all these for sale in your server.
If you have made purchases on your former account from 2011, OTM can help you recover the account if you know the payment method information. Otherwise, the items you just described are really easy to get for big clans. Like, really easy. So, find a server you like, join a big clan (and big clans always like to have active members who buy plat), and be successful! All those items you mentioned can be purchased altogether for 120k-200k on most servers, I believe.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

If you're looking to buy or sell items, epona is always your best bet. Free market with loads of players, you should find that stuff in no time here.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Welcome back! I play on lugh too, and yeah at times it seems empty but people don't play ch like they used to back in 2011 (i started then too). Items like fire attune and skill rings are hoarded by people, and if people don't want the items they sell them to clan members exclusively. That applies especially to quest items, skills, rings etc. And like AoifaS said, join a big clan and finding these items will be easy. It will be cheaper as well because clannies give discounts to other clannies. Simply hopping worlds may not solve your problem.