Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta Sign Up and Community Update!

Hey Heroes,

Welcome to the first of 2017s Community Updates!

2016 was a busy year for clan OTM, we saw the release of many new and exciting permanent updates in Celtic Heroes that we hope you enjoyed! Thank you to all who provided feedback in beta testing or on the forums!

Community Updates will now be every 2 months and will feature new segments that involve you the community! Still a lot to finalize so keep an eye on our forums for further details.

We are starting off with some small updates on what is going on at OTM and details about our upcoming beta test.

Next Update:

We are now content complete! This means we are now working on the final tweaks and bug checks before beta testing. (Details about that later on)
You may know by now but the first update is everything and more that we could not fit in the Lancers of Lir update, including the Auction House and another community requested feature implemented via forum suggestions.
As to what it is, we will be keeping that a surprise until beta testing but we have been digging through the Farcrag Castle archives and found an intriguing map with marked build plans for the castle!
Release is planned for early March but may shift slightly after beta testing and feedback received, on the topic of beta testing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celtic Heroes - Under the Hammer Beta Testing:
Beta sign up is now LIVE: https://www.tfaforms.com/4603542 <- Click Me

Testing is scheduled to begin in the next few weeks, further announcements will be posted when we have a confirmed date.

We look forward to testing with everyone and reading your valuable feedback from testing!

That is everything at the moment. Look forward to seeing you in beta Heroes!

- Muldar

Re: Beta Sign Up and Community Update!

And amazingly a dragon lord shield for auction.
How in fvcks name is that possible?? I hope its just there in the promo and not possible in live..
Pretty sure its just promo last beta that wasn't even how the auction house looked :lol:
I can confirm it is just aesthetics, you wont be able to sell DL shields :lol:

Re: Beta Sign Up and Community Update!

And amazingly a dragon lord shield for auction.
How in fvcks name is that possible?? I hope its just there in the promo and not possible in live..
Pretty sure its just promo last beta that wasn't even how the auction house looked :lol:
There wasn't even an auction house last beta, was just an auctioneer sitting in front of the fountain lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD