Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sneak Peak spring update?

i myself cant wait for the next event ive never been in an event before cant wait
It's probably not going to be an event. Otm stopped doing events last summer and started focusing on permanent content
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

i myself cant wait for the next event ive never been in an event before cant wait
It's probably not going to be an event. Otm stopped doing events last summer and started focusing on permanent content
It has been said in the past that events may eventually return. Otherwise, Muldar has said that the team hopes to have AH and a mystery often requested feature rolled out in 2-3 months. My guess is bank shared between all toons on an account.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

oh that sucks alot new player dont ever get to do a single event
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

It has been said in the past that events may eventually return. Otherwise, Muldar has said that the team hopes to have AH and a mystery often requested feature rolled out in 2-3 months. My guess is bank shared between all toons on an account.

Shared bank between toons would be so dreamy! Would make my life easy for equipping alts
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

oh that sucks alot new player dont ever get to do a single event
Events were never that special anyways, they were cool at first but got boring after a while which is why people disliked them. I've been playing since Yule 2011 and out of all the events I've played through, there is only one I really enjoyed which was summer 2013, loved farming the evil black party hat gang or whatever they were called :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD