Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is lir finally a dead server

If the server was really dying I am sure OTM would transfer the remaining players left and put them in another server.
:lol: eh doubtful.

IOS servers always had ups and downs and there have always been the more popular servers and the servers people always end up xfering away from. As more android players play the game I'm sure the server will beef itself up.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

If the server was really dying I am sure OTM would transfer the remaining players left and put them in another server.

IOS servers always had ups and downs and there have always been the more popular servers and the servers people always end up xfering away from. As more android players play the game I'm sure the server will beef itself up.
Eh I am fine with lir being a somewhat dead server. Only means more drops for me :)

Eh I am fine with lir being a somewhat dead server. Only means more drops for me :)
That feeling will last till next expansion... Gets harder for servers to keep up overtime...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

I remember when I played on lir, and xferred to balor. Lir was dying then, has it finally died out now? sure does seem like it whenever I log my lir char lol
Actually, Lir tends to be up and down, Tribal is no longer active. Emperrors have taken the lead on endgames, and they only hunt endgames now mostly, and Rebellion covers a vast majority of Frozen, Dragonlord, and some Exalted Dragonlord.

I have seen like 30 people join in on Lir, ALOT of new platinum buyers. They see lir as an Opportunistic Server. Overall the server really has grown in many ways!

LIR IS NOT DEAD. Its just sleeeping :D
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

I remember when I played on lir, and xferred to balor. Lir was dying then, has it finally died out now? sure does seem like it whenever I log my lir char lol
Actually, Lir tends to be up and down, Tribal is no longer active. Emperrors have taken the lead on endgames, and they only hunt endgames now mostly, and Rebellion covers a vast majority of Frozen, Dragonlord, and some Exalted Dragonlord.

I have seen like 30 people join in on Lir, ALOT of new platinum buyers. They see lir as an Opportunistic Server. Overall the server really has grown in many ways!

Haha, I remember tribal. Bunch of *** XD It's good to hear about that. Is serenity still there? I saw Carrilyn Machug on the other day, can't believe hes 204 now
Shadow Lord of Rhiannon!
I make Dank Memes
Harambe will live
Need help with switching to DPS build. Someone halp :P

Hi meds me larr waiting on next beta to whoop u ;)