Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Shield of the Rampart vs Focus of the seer

So I'm close to hit level 100 and wanted to know which would benefit me the most. I'm a fire mage and I solo level which is horrible due to low armour. Which of the two is the best option for me?
Shield in that case.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So I'm close to hit level 100 and wanted to know which would benefit me the most. I'm a fire mage and I solo level which is horrible due to low armour. Which of the two is the best option for me?
Shield in that case.
Or I can get the focus of the seer and rebirth and pump my vitality up to 1500-2000. What's your say?
That amount of vit would work with eshield with health lixs running and restos ready. Solo mage is tough. Personally, I haven't ever used a shield except on my warrior. I preferred the seer for the focus boost and thus the boost to dps. In my opinion, always go for focus gear as you can always add vitality, but you can never have too much focus.
Bob The God

I am lvl 207 mage, and I lvl'ed mostly solo. I try to get always as many foc, bcuz then energy shield will help a lot. Now I still can lvl solo. I've 12500 foc and 6000 vit and survive soloing 4* mobs while training easily without resto's if i use health lixes. I also have a hare, so that heals enough.
Arthr0gryp0sis : Lvl 224+ Mage
Arthr0HEAL : Lvl 220+ Druid
Polimabe : Lvl 200+ Mage
Rogue One : lvl 193+ Rogue
ArthrOgrypOsis : Lvl 193+ Warrior
On Herne since 2012

I am lvl 207 mage, and I lvl'ed mostly solo. I try to get always as many foc, bcuz then energy shield will help a lot. Now I still can lvl solo. I've 12500 foc and 6000 vit and survive soloing 4* mobs while training easily without resto's if i use health lixes. I also have a hare, so that heals enough.

damn what kind of hacks :o if i had 6k vitality i could solo gele xD
Bob The God