Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

This has been an ongoing issue that's been around for a while now and has probably been brought up many times yet nothing has been done.

This game is the only game which I have ever played that has penalised players from progressing further into the game. When you lvl past 220 you may do better dmg to endgame bosses like proteus and gelebron however, when in comes to bosses like mord, necro and hrung your put at a disadvantage when your comp is a group of lower lvls.

Level lock is one of the dumbest things to be implemented into this game and the excuse of "it balances the game out and allows other clans to have fair chance at the boss" is ***. If anyone wants to lvl up past 220 why should they be penalised for doing so.

OTM please respond.

Re: Celtic Heroes is the only game to...

That's quite a controversial argument, simply because level lock DOES help smaller clans. If there was no level lock then there would be lvl 220 rogues at frozen bosses just to collect crests and sell them to new players who cant get them otherwise. I agree however that it's a pain for EG bosses like Mord Necro and Hrung because lvl 220 toons could still make good use out of their drops.
Server: Arawn
Clan: Resurgence
Toon: Dark Times
Lvl 202 rogue

agree ..

it's to help smaller clans right .. but you are helping them by affecting higher/hardwork players.

Smaller clans can grow and get stronger then start killing necro or mord etc .. as same as any other clan , also the very very long window is to help smaller clan too as otm says then What is for hardworking? Unable to get lock for bosses ? Or pay more to lvl more toons to get lock ? I lvled +7 toons 180-220
and now just losing interest nothing much to do anymore it's same routine everyday.. Make players unable to know what to start with from the many new content or bosses you can put .. every update comes players enjoy it for one day and then it's nothing new , I spent +50k$ and I don't see anything new that worth it or even more adv to get players

If we are gonna post every problem we won't finish , DO what the players asks to enjoy the game this topic been coming many times ..

Level lock would be fine if higher leveled bosses dropped appropriate gear. If OTM would do this then the 220s wouldn't give a rats rear about 190 raid bosses anymore.
lol that'll never happen. Dominant clans will continue taking hrung and mordy for ages to come because their gear is still relevant and useful. Changing the drop rates won't affect that in anyway. Only solution I see is to add more raids that suit secondary clans and then add more raids that suit dominant clans. There are only 5 raids (not including aggy), and only two of which can be killed by secondary clans on a regular basis (hrung and mordy, although mordy is probably a bit difficult for a few secondary clans), and that is most certainly not enough raid bosses to go around.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

agree ..

it's to help smaller clans right .. but you are helping them by affecting higher/hardwork players.

Smaller clans can grow and get stronger then start killing necro or mord etc .. as same as any other clan , also the very very long window is to help smaller clan too as otm says then What is for hardworking? Unable to get lock for bosses ? Or pay more to lvl more toons to get lock ? I lvled +7 toons 180-220
and now just losing interest nothing much to do anymore it's same routine everyday.. Make players unable to know what to start with from the many new content or bosses you can put .. every update comes players enjoy it for one day and then it's nothing new , I spent +50k$ and I don't see anything new that worth it or even more adv to get players

If we are gonna post every problem we won't finish , DO what the players asks to enjoy the game this topic been coming many times ..
You have spent $50k ? Wtf
Hi

Level lock would be fine if higher leveled bosses dropped appropriate gear. If OTM would do this then the 220s wouldn't give a rats rear about 190 raid bosses anymore.
lol that'll never happen. Dominant clans will continue taking hrung and mordy for ages to come because their gear is still relevant and useful. Changing the drop rates won't affect that in anyway. Only solution I see is to add more raids that suit secondary clans and then add more raids that suit dominant clans. There are only 5 raids (not including aggy), and only two of which can be killed by secondary clans on a regular basis (hrung and mordy, although mordy is probably a bit difficult for a few secondary clans), and that is most certainly not enough raid bosses to go around.
blue never once mentioned drop rates in that post.
Level lock would be fine if higher leveled bosses dropped appropriate gear.
atm most drops are banked. No one wants them. Light heal rings. Poison weaps prot rings withstrength. Prot Quick strike dex rings. Many of the gele braces. Many of the prot braces. Pureness bottleneck. The issue is not drop rates. What good is higher chance of godly and imperial junk?

Clans moved on from aggy to hrung mord and necro because those drops were more desirable. But atm hrung drops the best caster helms. Great caster weaps. Good dps braces. Mord drops the best dps helms. Some great braces. Some great weaps. Gele doesnt drop a guaranteed weap. 90% of prot drops are mighty and all banked. On arawn there are only 3 imperial+ Prot braces with attack. If these newer bosses actually dropped good gears clans would start to move on from hrung and mord and give oportunity for secondary clans. But these drops are still some of the best in the game and clans need them still.

If otm made it so hrung and mord drops were not so greatly desired and prot and gele actually dropped things we want and at a reasonable rate, many things would change. We could finally begin to transition out of hrung and mord. Same as what happened with aggy years ago, leaving more oportunity for less dominant clans to step up and take these.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The snorri bottleneck makes this worse, and it dosent help that some of the best end game gear comes from aggy (ward and lure), mord, hrung, and Necro.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Very untrue. If ur not in a dominant clan then don't speak for all dominant clans. My clan rarely bothers with aggy nowadays due to the gear being irrelevant to our members. This has let newer and lower leveled clans take aggy down without our interference. If loot was better at eg, for example if prot dropped decent dps braces, people wouldn't have the need to farm hrung for dps braces as prot braces would be far superior
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Very untrue. If ur not in a dominant clan then don't speak for all dominant clans. My clan rarely bothers with aggy nowadays due to the gear being irrelevant to our members. This has let newer and lower leveled clans take aggy down without our interference. If loot was better at eg, for example if prot dropped decent dps braces, people wouldn't have the need to farm hrung for dps braces as prot braces would be far superior
Aggy drops the best lure rings in the game outside of fire/ice - if you kill proteus they are quite valuable and the best in the game. Assassin lure rings are also sought after for leveling people.

Further ward rings are quite helpful and aggy drops the best ones in the game as well.

Ever since hotbars these items have only increased in value and usefulness.

Yes if you are a warrior, ranger or rogue aggy probably won't interest you.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|