Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mailbox bug, lost items?

While sending hundreds of fashion through the mailbox, and after sorting through the fashion on a different account, it appears some items have been lost? Is this known to happen with large transfers through the mailbox?
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 220 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Mailbox bug, lost items?

Had items vanish from the account.. and by vanish I mean just go away.. this happens because of the lag with the server.. and I am currently missing like 2m worth of items this way... what I was told is that the items are on the account if you look from the developer side, but it's not showed to the player and the only way you can get the items back is by mailing exact names to Support from in game.. after a while they will send you them in the mail or ask for more info

Had items vanish from the account.. and by vanish I mean just go away.. this happens because of the lag with the server.. and I am currently missing like 2m worth of items this way... what I was told is that the items are on the account if you look from the developer side, but it's not showed to the player and the only way you can get the items back is by mailing exact names to Support from in game.. after a while they will send you them in the mail or ask for more info
We are missing millions worth of fashion. Probably at least 50 pieces of effect fashion, including frostbreath sacred, some lanrik sets and spooky Hunter parts. Was hoping an admin would respond here.

If I knew this were common, I'd have mailed all the important stuff separately. Instead, I mailed everything based on color categories, few hundred items per mail.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

If you submit an in-game Support Ticket with as many full names of missing items as possible I can flag it for Morgana.

Please also include the names and dates of mails.

Thanks
Should this be the account that sent the items, or the account that received the items?

Thanks.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage

If you submit an in-game Support Ticket with as many full names of missing items as possible I can flag it for Morgana.

Thanks
Should this be the account that sent the items, or the account that received the items?

Thanks.
Either should be fine so long as you include the name of the other toon mails were sent to.

Thanks

Thanks.
Either should be fine so long as you include the name of the other toon mails were sent to.
Same thing happened to me too.. lost hundreds of items and fash coz of mail glitch. Glitches like this makes me wana quit, i collected all those items since i started playing CH.

This glitch can be easily recreated by sending hundreds of items in just 1 mail, i can guarantee you'll 'lose' most of the items.

Question is can i still recover them? Theres too many items to name, mostly quest and fash items. I can remember 1 really specific item but im not sure about the date, do i still have a chance?

http://i.imgur.com/UDUAbdJ.jpg
Last edited by Reef on Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Thanks

Thanks.
Muldar,

I sent an in-game ticket and have not received any of the missing items back since 2-3 weeks.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage