Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Game Dying?

Do you guys think that the game is dying? OTM keeps messing things up that we ask for, making things very costly. I think the game might be dying because being a low level is hard withour any lux, you've gotta spend a good amount of irl money to get anything good these days. I really don't want this game to die, but I'm afraid that it might be...
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: Game Dying?

As it is, I personally feel as if the game is getting better not worse. The question really is whether these changes have begun too late....and only time will tell that.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

As it is, I personally feel as if the game is getting better not worse. The question really is whether these changes have begun too late....and only time will tell that.
ehh idk, mount tokens go for 80k each on my server now, that's about 12mil for the very best mount.... seems a bit expensive to me.... if you're a plat buyer, that is A LOT of irl money.... but even if you put gold from other players at $25 dollars per mil, thats still a lot of money but definitely not as much as it would be with plat.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I see it as if the players where grains of sand in an hour glass. Slowly but surely the sand is draining out. Instead of closing the hole OTM keeps making it just a bit wider and the sand continues to flow.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

The game is doing fine, it has been said many times before that buying plat is NOT necessary, if you manage your gold well then you should be fine. Yea the best mount in the game is expensive but what else do you expect... it's the best mount lol. If you aren't happy with the cost of battlemounts then stick with the classic 80% mounts which are just fine. Otm is definitely making improvements, don't forget that they have only just gotten started creating horizontal content and there is plenty more to come. It is never to late to make improvements unless if the product is 100% dead which this game is no where near
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It's certainly more tedious than ever...the constant upgrade of dull camping quests doesn't help at all and fishing is hardly an exciting way to spend your spare time.
Surely spare time would be better spent actually grinding some sort of advancement rather than relying on timing and luck!
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

It's certainly more tedious than ever...the constant upgrade of dull camping quests doesn't help at all and fishing is hardly an exciting way to spend your spare time.
Surely spare time would be better spent actually grinding some sort of advancement rather than relying on timing and luck!
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Didn't even read the thread.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Completely agree few years back our server was full in most locations on the map now only place ever full are castle, carrow, tower. Every other place is just used to camp/kill bosses then woosh ever toon is gone. To many people have quit and don't plan on making a return and any new player is either a alt or from another server.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

If u compare the population on each server to that of say 2014 then it's certainly decreased by a large chunk.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.