Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Avandesora is recruiting!

Then you be the chief lol
I'd rather have a high lvl be chief because higher lvls attract new recruits. Plus everyone is lazy af so I doubt we will make it far. And then there is elle and 8 that will do anything they can to destroy any clan that goes solo because they are dumb b!tches that deserve to be banned.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I'd rather have a high lvl be chief because higher lvls attract new recruits. Plus everyone is lazy af so I doubt we will make it far. And then there is elle and 8 that will do anything they can to destroy any clan that goes solo because they are dumb b!tches that deserve to be banned.
Then go level and be the chief of your dreams. Either show that you are capable of doing a better job.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Then go level and be the chief of your dreams. Either show that you are capable of doing a better job.
Ok give me 200 combos and I'll be off to lvling non stop. Can't afford all the lixs atm
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I know another Clan who's chief and generals were pretty much in active for a month or two. It's doing pretty well now.

The chief is back to being fairly active, but I don't know if any of the old Gens are even still around.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.