Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lancers Of Lir Beta - Now Live

What a nightmare! Tried several downloads with error 505, freeing up more memory each time to see if it helped (it didn't), then tried Muldar's solution of uninstalling live CH (meaning can't play CH while doing beta), which got me past 505 but hit me with a needs permission request for contacts (why do u need them?) which on my samsung device creates an overlay detected issue, forcing me to experiment with disabling various other apps overlay permissions, but then the beta just blackscreens. So reinstalled beta, with the overlays turned off, and it asks for permissions to my storage and to be able make phone calls (I allowed sd cardaccess but denied phone making access---no way it should ask for either), and it actually finally got me to login screen. Try logging in with my usual account name and password and denies access. Looking at above comments, it sounds like that's me stuck on guest.

What a nightmare! Tried several downloads with error 505, freeing up more memory each time to see if it helped (it didn't), then tried Muldar's solution of uninstalling live CH (meaning can't play CH while doing beta), which got me past 505 but hit me with a needs permission request for contacts (why do u need them?) which on my samsung device creates an overlay detected issue, forcing me to experiment with disabling various other apps overlay permissions, but then the beta just blackscreens. So reinstalled beta, with the overlays turned off, and it asks for permissions to my storage and to be able make phone calls (I allowed sd cardaccess but denied phone making access---no way it should ask for either), and it actually finally got me to login screen. Try logging in with my usual account name and password and denies access. Looking at above comments, it sounds like that's me stuck on guest.
Contacts are push notifications / game pausing while on call.

Overlay is currently being looked into.

Please direct any further feedback to the Beta Subforum.

Thanks

I tried it, also tried reset password. still can't log in.
Character name and world?
Same issue.

Zenaku from Balor
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

When I go to tarven, but It log very long. Now I can't log back to me beta with me main. Anyone know what can I do?
Use the "Character Stuck" option on the character screen.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.