Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Most active server

hello everyone! I'm looking to know most active servers that aren't dominated by one clan ( it's ok to have strongest clan but atleast another clan that's growing to challenge) if any can help :) as I'm looking to transfer for a new challenge hehe!
Are you the qwerty I know on lugh? :(
No sorry , was just using random name lol

Thanks everyone for help!

Well, Sulis is after the fishing Update quite active. There is competion between the leading clans.
Retribution is the most powerful clan on Server, being able to kill everything including Gelebron.
SoldiersOfJah are killing dl/edl and attempting necro and prot regularly.
1337 is a new clan, made just a few days ago and is able to to get Bosses up to mordris.

Prices are:
Xps 4k ea/ Hero xps 6k
Combos 10k ea/ Hero combos 16k ea
Hastes 3-4k ea/ other lixes 1k ea
Restos 200g ea/Idols 100g ea

Well, Sulis is after the fishing Update quite active. There is competion between the leading clans.
Retribution is the most powerful clan on Server, being able to kill everything including Gelebron.
SoldiersOfJah are killing dl/edl and attempting necro and prot regularly.
1337 is a new clan, made just a few days ago and is able to to get Bosses up to mordris.

Prices are:
Xps 4k ea/ Hero xps 6k
Combos 10k ea/ Hero combos 16k ea
Hastes 3-4k ea/ other lixes 1k ea
Restos 200g ea/Idols 100g ea
That sounds nice! Thanks

Taranis has the most density of endgame players of all servers. It has 4 clans all capable of killing everything up to proto, one clan even kills gele, also two of the other clans used to hold merges gele kills. Sadly not many new players are seen on taranis.

Taranis has the most density of endgame players of all servers. It has 4 clans all capable of killing everything up to proto, one clan even kills gele, also two of the other clans used to hold merges gele kills. Sadly not many new players are seen on taranis.
Was planning on joining but barely got time to play on Lugh :(
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Personally I like gwydion great competition and relatively close in how good each clan is, which is awesome between the two top clans. I've also traveled to some other servers not playing to much but just to talk to some different people and from my experience I like epona the best (besides my home server gwydion) but that is probably me just scratching the surface on those servers so probably not the most accurate, only thing I don't like there is dicing on all drops and I think you can sell raid items other than that everyone is pretty friendly on other servers they seem to just ignore me when I want a simple question answered maybe about clans or drop distribution.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+