Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Most active server

hello everyone! I'm looking to know most active servers that aren't dominated by one clan ( it's ok to have strongest clan but atleast another clan that's growing to challenge) if any can help :) as I'm looking to transfer for a new challenge hehe!

Re: Most active server

Idk about most active because that would require for you to play on all servers but.. Epona is active and it's not based on the dominate clans.. on Epona we all work for the common good and we also roll for drops no matter if you in clan or our of clan or in another clan as long as your level cap meets the requirement.. usually 10 lols below the boss.. and about the activity on Epona you can always find 15-20 guys just chilling in castle on a regular day..

Idk about most active because that would require for you to play on all servers but.. Epona is active and it's not based on the dominate clans.. on Epona we all work for the common good and we also roll for drops no matter if you in clan or our of clan or in another clan as long as your level cap meets the requirement.. usually 10 lols below the boss.. and about the activity on Epona you can always find 15-20 guys just chilling in castle on a regular day..
Thanks for providing infos :) I'm more about server that have clans challenges .

In some regards i almost enjoy playing on a ghost town server better than a populated one. Theres not as many kill stealers, scammers, dicers, and other low lifes. I can simply play and enjoy it. I dont get bombarded with stupid "can I buy whatever your wearing and still using " questions or 100s of nub friend requests. The sparse others for the most part are players who have higher level toons and are dedicated to the game. Populated doesn't always mean better.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

I am in one of the generals in the clan Outliers. The clan InnerCircle is the current lead clan, but we are continuously growing, and getting better every day. We don't allow gladdy killings, both clans outliers and inner circle, don't allow raid loot selling. over the last few months things have been generally peaceable between the two clans so I wouldn't worry about much drama. Leadership usually from both clans handles it very well. Like I said tho, it's a decent server and some really good people. I've played here all my ch game life and I still to this day enjoy it. As you e prob seen in my posts, just trying to continue to build Outliers to be a top competitor :) still working on those edl weapons to make it easier but it will come ;) got a few already :D

hello everyone! I'm looking to know most active servers that aren't dominated by one clan ( it's ok to have strongest clan but atleast another clan that's growing to challenge) if any can help :) as I'm looking to transfer for a new challenge hehe!
Are you the qwerty I know on lugh? :(
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD