Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Zone Disruption?

I see this slang being thrown around alot. I am not sure of the meaning is that considered "Add Pulling"?
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

Re: Zone Disruption?

You won't get banned for that. We had to deal with all that crap for years and otm never did anything. Now 20 high lvl players just quit on lir because we all had enough of the constant harassing ks on lix add pulling and so on and so on. Send otm ss videos and more but they don't care at all.

I agree with you know. After necrosis. A bunch o lemni has barely logged. You hardly see alz and them. Bunch of lemni taking a break hoping most would come back. I think it's because there is no challenge for tribal or lemni anymore. Server is boring. A lot of lemni wishing they didn't do thatM because there really is no point in playing. No lock battles or nothing. Or even someone getting mad.

I agree with you know. After necrosis. A bunch o lemni has barely logged. You hardly see alz and them. Bunch of lemni taking a break hoping most would come back. I think it's because there is no challenge for tribal or lemni anymore. Server is boring. A lot of lemni wishing they didn't do thatM because there really is no point in playing. No lock battles or nothing. Or even someone getting mad.
amen!
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

Well I logged on to the server not long ago. one of the lemni talked to me and said I wonthink change. he said we strong now. and I said shame you had to make people quit to grow. guess what R lir is dead now and you have yourselves to blame for that. you shouldn't have kept harassing us for so long. Otm choose to look the other way and let you guys continue. they lost alot of players because of that. but he life goes on beter things to do then spend time on a game :)