Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ruining Gelebron fight?!

OTM will not replace any platinum you "lost". That is part of the game's environment they created, even though that line in the ToS about Zone/Area disruption may be taken as "griefing", it's not. It mostly refer to gatherings such as "weddings" or "parties" that are common in many MMOs. Pretty sure OTM didn't come up with their ToS 100%, some of them were copied from others. Technically griefing is legal and OTM won't ban anyone nor do anything about it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Mr scar,
We all had a hand in creating this world the way it is. You helped define it by your actions and the actions you supported from your clan, and funding it with the money you used to buy plat. The language problem is already fixed, its the block button. As for the actions of other players, outside from cheats or hacks, OTM's hands are tied, they cant control how people choose to interact within the games mechanics.
But there is another solution. Perhaps taking control within your own clan and enforcing rules on how those under your influence interact with other clans, will impact the way other clans view yours and the problems will resolve itself over time.
Most importantly tho, we must remember this is a game. Games are meant to be enjoyed and have fun. Perhaps if you are no longer having fun, its time to put your device down for a bit. Come back when youre ready to enjoy your time spent in lirs reach again. But trying to get sympathy and blast other clans on forums just draws attention to the drama and increases it, not find a solution.

Heard that Elementals on Belenus griefed ronin while they were doing Mordis, they pulled the trolls on them and then took the kill when they wiped
Why in the world are you attempting to cause drama in a thread not even related to this situation.
Why in the world would you reply? Trying to cause drama? Point is, many different worlds experience griefing
I replied because I was at this gele attempt and am interested in resolution while you are attempting to bring ios clan drama into an android thread. What you're trying to do is disrupt the thread by trying to get players in those two clans bicker in this thread
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I don't like you.
No, I don't like you.
Could you guys stop.
I dislike his posts as much as others but dont reply to them and thats that. Reply and you further pollute the thread.
It was amusing at first but every time GB posts something in a thread (a lot) you always reply to it. Just dont, and thats the end of it.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

So, today we attemted Gelebron (Concordiia server Donn) we had everything to make the fight succesful. But there was this other clan, named Loyalty (some players from Loyalty).

They made group amongst them selfs with the purpose of ruining the killing experience for us. They had couple tanks and druid. They also had rangers and rogues. (They went all in). I dont wanna mention any names here.

But my question is. Does this happen alot on iOS servers? Does people greif eachother at Gelebron, and if they do. Do they go all in and make groups with druids, tanks and dps just to ruin the fun and waste our shield fissures, restos and heroic combos?

They draged adds on our druids and attacked crystals when we froze them. It was a pain to fight him when they were there. We did get him down to about 40% health but then they greifed and he started healing maybe up to 60% health and people started dying and the druids died and then he raged. We continued after rage we got him down again to about 50% health( maybe little less). But it was pointless. As these guys and girls are jealous of our success and didnt want us to down him first on android.

Im sure many of them who ruined our fight will come here and talk as they do on all my posts.

What do you experienced Gelelebron killer think? Is it this sort of behaviour we want on Celtic Heroes?

Peace, MrScar. 229 rogue.

GelebronBannerComplete.png
The reason for it was quite simple. Just a couple of hours earlier at the Osan near Mordris YOUR clan dragged sentinels AND priestess on us, and me being a druid died repeatedly (without making a forum post asking for MY plat back). If you think you can get away with pulling stuff like that and acting all innocent and not expecting it in return a few hours later, well now you know you think wrong. Your clan constantly spoil lixes and kill lower levels in arena, pulls adds at bosses etc. Until you be a real chief of your clan and clean it up of people like fakedeath, finallyadi and slowmo, amongst many other offenders, you will find other clans will fight you back just as hard.

I wouldn't normally comment but as I have been on both sides of the fence so to,speak I feel,I have some points that are,pertinent to the,discussion. When I was a member of,unity ( the clan before loyalty ran off over,an issue of trying to,accept,a rival,clan member ). A certain member of our,clan who has posted on this discussion, but I won't name names as it should be fairly obvious who, would constantly trash talk and try to inflame the,war,that,was,going on. When the,rival,clan to ours ( at that time it was concordiia ) was trying to kill,necro for the first time that member pulled ghosts causing them to,wipe.

It was our clan at the time ( unity ) who were using the ammy hack to kill necro and other bosses tho,I was unaware the time. I have never pulled adds, ksed lixes and believe in friendly rivalry, and until that member returned to the game that is exactly what was happening, a fair fight with not much trash talk. But as concordiia was much stronger we were getting most of the kills. I guess this annoyed them and so they felt they had to up the ante.

I want a peaceful server. Really loyalty should be,pleased that donn could have had the first gelebron kill on android, but,due to,pettyness and rather large egos interfering that didn't happen. I look forward to the days,when peace can return.

Sneakalistia
Lvl 225 Rogue
Proud General of Clan Concordiia of Donn
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

So, today we attemted Gelebron (Concordiia server Donn) we had everything to make the fight succesful. But there was this other clan, named Loyalty (some players from Loyalty).

They made group amongst them selfs with the purpose of ruining the killing experience for us. They had couple tanks and druid. They also had rangers and rogues. (They went all in). I dont wanna mention any names here.

But my question is. Does this happen alot on iOS servers? Does people greif eachother at Gelebron, and if they do. Do they go all in and make groups with druids, tanks and dps just to ruin the fun and waste our shield fissures, restos and heroic combos?

They draged adds on our druids and attacked crystals when we froze them. It was a pain to fight him when they were there. We did get him down to about 40% health but then they greifed and he started healing maybe up to 60% health and people started dying and the druids died and then he raged. We continued after rage we got him down again to about 50% health( maybe little less). But it was pointless. As these guys and girls are jealous of our success and didnt want us to down him first on android.

Im sure many of them who ruined our fight will come here and talk as they do on all my posts.

What do you experienced Gelelebron killer think? Is it this sort of behaviour we want on Celtic Heroes?

The reason for it was quite simple. Just a couple of hours earlier at the Osan near Mordris YOUR clan dragged sentinels AND priestess on us, and me being a druid died repeatedly (without making a forum post asking for MY plat back). If you think you can get away with pulling stuff like that and acting all innocent and not expecting it in return a few hours later, well now you know you think wrong. Your clan constantly spoil lixes and kill lower levels in arena, pulls adds at bosses etc. Until you be a real chief of your clan and clean it up of people like fakedeath, finallyadi and slowmo, amongst many other offenders, you will find other clans will fight you back just as hard.
U are complaining about this osan??? Oh nice ... but do u too remember obelisk that is near this osan? ... we locked it and guess what u did. Bringed priest and sentinels. But we didnt really cared. And how many times loyalty draged wyrms and trolls on us while we were at mordi? I think more time than even loyalty had killed mordis ... and yesterday gelebron? I think scar said it perfectly - it would be 100% first gele kill on android ... if loyalty wont be there. Even tho i havent been there myself we have video of u guys ... with all names but we dont rly need it. We can guess who was there and we will be right at most of times because u are rly known for adds draging and doing everything to make our boss kills harder.
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Seriously the funniest unfathomable about this is u grief us at every single boss we outlock u at for awhile it was lock get timer leave then yall got cocky had to start talking unfathomable and drag adds etc then u say oh one week ur clan will be dead which u been saying for almost a year and a half u constantly fck with us tell us we never gonna catch up to u when recently been whooping u that's why ur complaining u said u killed gele alrdy once which whole server knew was bs like seriously if u didn't want the unfathomable done to u simply stfu and walk away when u lose lock majority of the time u talking unfathomable for awhile we tried to be peaceful but constant harrassment makes you tend to say fck it and start rebelling and doing same unfathomable now u here crying u want it to stop then u gotta quit doing it and like lucidor said be a chief like u supposed to be have a gn/day depending on ur time zone :)

Might as well lock this thread now as it will lead to nothing positive. You talk about violating terms of service yet your shaming and talking bad about an entire clan. You guys love to come to the forums to show face and pretend to be the "good guy". Loyalty never bothered any of you for months and the server has been at peace for a while, now that our clan is getting stronger and actually giving you guys serious competition your clan decides to start problems, griefing and talking trash. As many have already stated, you reap what you sow. As a general and leader in loyalty i am obligated to defend my clanmates. If you want "peace" how about being an actual chief and control your members. We only do what was done to us and have the screenshots and videos to prove it. Your clan ruins our gameplay constantly spreading lies and rumors to make loyalty look bad yet you dont see us complaining in the forums. Maybe next time take some thoughts and consideration to your actions; as every action has a reaction and a consequence. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone. Its really that simple.
Masterjernohaze lvl 218 ranger DONN
Masteryoshi lvl 215 mage DONN
Lord oyoshimaru lvl 190 rogue DONN
General of Loyalty

Might as well lock this thread now as it will lead to nothing positive. You talk about violating terms of service yet your shaming and talking bad about an entire clan. You guys love to come to the forums to show face and pretend to be the "good guy". Loyalty never bothered any of you for months and the server has been at peace for a while, now that our clan is getting stronger and actually giving you guys serious competition your clan decides to start problems, griefing and talking trash. As many have already stated, you reap what you sow. As a general and leader in loyalty i am obligated to defend my clanmates. If you want "peace" how about being an actual chief and control your members. We only do what was done to us and have the screenshots and videos to prove it. Your clan ruins our gameplay constantly spreading lies and rumors to make loyalty look bad yet you dont see us complaining in the forums. Maybe next time take some thoughts and consideration to your actions; as every action has a reaction and a consequence. Leave us alone and we will leave you alone. Its really that simple.
Nice u saying u are doing same things what we have done to u. But what if one of ur member started all. What if we only defended and u were first who griefed? Have u ever thinked about this?...
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia