Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Legacy Mount Vendor?

So I just had this random thought, being that otm has done the legacy lux vendor what about one for mounts since we dont have the regular mount vendor anymore. Now at the same time I like the rarity of mounts and once only deal but since that's gone with lux maybe this would be something for the future too. Just thought it was an idea to throw out there for discussion still haven't decided whether I like this or not haha.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Re: Legacy Mount Vendor?

No. Can't the old players have at least one thing for being loyal to the game? We already had our bosses and lux taken.

No point of owning an old mount for travel either. Who wants a 60% sled for it's stats?

We just gotta stick with either mount shops each event(it's not an event atm so it doesn't count), and/or chest mounts(and chest mounts are the best buy for the speed at 80%).
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Yas +1 only problem is that there are TONS of past shop mounts ranging from 5%-85%. If this were to happen otm would have to add a TON of slots
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

No. Can't the old players have at least one thing for being loyal to the game? We already had our bosses and lux taken.

No point of owning an old mount for travel either. Who wants a 60% sled for it's stats?

We just gotta stick with either mount shops each event(it's not an event atm so it doesn't count), and/or chest mounts(and chest mounts are the best buy for the speed at 80%).
You collectors will still have your exclusive chest fashion and mounts which should be the only temporary content imo. I want a sled so I can become santa once again ;) besides people will buy those older mounts like sleds and brooms not for the stats but for the looks
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Yas +1 only problem is that there are TONS of past shop mounts ranging from 5%-85%. If this were to happen otm would have to add a TON of slots
No that's the great thing only one slot so the great mounts don't show that often so it still keeps the rarity. If you had a percent slot then all the good mounts would be worthless this still keeps rarity up because getting a good mount is still hard to get. Also although the price may go down on these items by spending gold in these shops the value of gold goes up so it almost balances itself because the value of gold has went down especially on my server. And sadly as people quit with there items and maybe they had the last one wouldn't it be nice to see those again.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

You collectors will still have your exclusive chest fashion and mounts which should be the only temporary content imo. I want a sled so I can become santa once again ;) besides people will buy those older mounts like sleds and brooms not for the stats but for the looks
We both know that would never work. Look what happened.

Undead fire Titan, never spawned for years, was supposed to be ONLY for Halloween 2011(advertised by gear), yet people complaining brought it back.

Event lux that was advertised as event only, was also brought back. Due to complaining

Now if we bring old mounts back(which this time is totally unjustifiable from any light, due to old mounts being for fashion) we know it'll again be from people complaining.

Then what happens next? People will complain about event chests and bring hunter and lanrik back etc etc. This entitlement is only creating points of no return. Events will be worthless, there will be no reason to do anything, when you can just obtain it later with ease. Don't think that's a good thing either.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr