Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I need your help with the Legacy Boss List - Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I found one of the witch hunters in the most southern-eastern room of Murky Vaults, didn't take a picture, sorry.
I don't think I remember seeing that one. Do you remember it's name? It would have to be one of these:
Witchfinder General Hopkins (150/6*)
Witchfinder Ismebard (150/5*)
Actually it was niether, it was 100. Pretty sure was Tancred. Although now im thinking because tancred has been spotted elsewhere. This witch hunter spawned in the same spot before legacy update. Could it be he has 2 spawn points, as otm never removed the original spawn point?
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

That's definitely possible, and heres the fun news. All the old bosses will still spawn in their old places on the same schedule they always had IN ADDITION TO the new legacy boss spawn spots and schedules. So you will still see ythair and all the other dragons at the stone circle and you will also see them in their new spots. However, you will see them in their new spots a lot more often than their original spots due to the shorter spawn window.

We found this out in beta testing when Corvax spawned in his old spot

youtu.be/Z_YsKDlQ3h8
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

That's definitely possible, and heres the fun news. All the old bosses will still spawn in their old places on the same schedule they always had IN ADDITION TO the new legacy boss spawn spots and schedules. So you will still see ythair and all the other dragons at the stone circle and you will also see them in their new spots. However, you will see them in their new spots a lot more often than their original spots due to the shorter spawn window.

We found this out in beta testing when Corvax spawned in his old spot

youtu.be/Z_YsKDlQ3h8
So this confirms, that legacy bosses will spawn in new legacy boss location, as well as their previous spots, and OTM didn't change anything from beta to current live game. Thats interesting to say the least. Good to know :)
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

King Frostbelly also spawns at black boggan room.
I have that spawn as Lord Icefist, although I don't have a pic of it. Are you sure it was Frostbelly? If so I'll change it.

Skain - Already have it
Galar - Already have it
Askold - Already have it

Thanks! All caught up now.
Yes, we screenshot it and posted in our Line group and I was there myself, dropped a sword.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Killed King Askold two days in a row... Bug?

This time he spawned halfway through the narrow pathway that lead to the lava pits... how many spawn points does this guy have?
Guessing it's a different spawn point for each wep, since they're technically different bosses
We killed skain 2 days in a row though, kinda weird....
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Killed King Askold two days in a row... Bug?

This time he spawned halfway through the narrow pathway that lead to the lava pits... how many spawn points does this guy have?
Guessing it's a different spawn point for each wep, since they're technically different bosses
We killed skain 2 days in a row though, kinda weird....
I think each legacy boss spawns 24-336 hours after it's killed.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.