Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buying!!!

Buying:
- Royal frostiron axe 300k
- Imperial frostiron axe 500k
- Stargem Bracelet of the Raider (just looking for a price tag)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: Buying!!!

Umm don't you have someone to pay back before you're out buying $hit?
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )

Um, don't you have to hand out some gear from the bank you technically stole and ran with? We've only asked you countless times and you've ignored us countless times. You ignore us and we ignore you.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Um, don't you have to hand out some gear from the bank you technically stole and ran with? We've only asked you countless times and you've ignored us countless times. You ignore us and we ignore you.
Thought you were ok with players taking off with gear if that's how they want to play. You have no problems with people taking off with raid gear earned by a clan but you're not ok with what he did?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Thought you were ok with players taking off with gear if that's how they want to play. You have no problems with people taking off with raid gear earned by a clan but you're not ok with what he did?
Ffs you don't know the story so gtfo, it always happens to be you following me around with the sole purpose of trolling
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Ffs you don't know the story so gtfo, it always happens to be you following me around with the sole purpose of trolling
Oh relax. No one follows you around. I'm like most and click the unread posts options and reads most the threads. You go and put your opinions in other people's threads and then get all upset when someone does it to you. And it's a public forum so you gtfo if you can't handle it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This is the Lugh section of the forums and you clearly don't play on Lugh, you don't see me going around posting on other servers that I don't play on for the sole purpose of getting under people's skin. This issue is no where near your buisness so why tf do you care? Clearly a troll post.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh