Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's your favourite build

I'm playing with a melee build at the moment, a Druid on a haste lix with totem and axe in hand going nuts and throwing in strike and storm touch is fun and with some bosses reasonably effective. Still paying around with trying to maximize both the dps and Magic. By the way, when I get asked for a 'buff' I just laugh 8-)
Pedro Griffino: Druid 220+
desinotonetsy: Ranger 114+
Clan: Alliance of Lugh

There are mulitple builds I've played and all I have enjoyed. Melee is by far the best. Ive even gone so far as to tanking 5 star edls and duo with another druid with myself having over 4k def and 11k hp. Ive done a dps build with 2200 damage 6k attack and 2.5k def with about 8 k hp. I have to say its extremely expensive and time consuming but all enjoyable.
Server - Crom
Clan - Seed, Rank General
Main - Lodd Galloway 231 Druid(Healer)
Alt - Laelos Galloway 221 Warrior(Tank)

i dont have one but i have 5 lol,

When soloing - AFK Build = Embrace max, bark max, vines max, swarm max and rest in sanctuary. nat touch allways level 1 and increased with focus and nat magic. 10 vit increased hp from items
- Evasive build = howling wind max, roots max, vines max and swarm max. requires high defense. nat touch allways level 1 and increased with focus and nat magic. 10 vit increased hp from items

When full support - HPS Build = Embrace max, touch max, breath max, rescue max and left overs in bark - 10 vit increased hp from items
When full support - dmg reduction build = embrace max, touch max, breath max, bark max and left overs in Bless. - 10 vit increased hp from items

When pvp = high vit, maxd vines swarm, lightning and storm touch.
Greenhealer - lvl128 - Druid - Taranis - Aeon
Boyd - 115 - Rouge - Taranis - N/A
Bam - 89 - Mage - Taranis - Peon

Peon seeder of Aeon - Recruitment Thread - Taranis
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=86926
Be a MAN!..... be a Druid!