Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which super power and why?

Invulnerability & super strength, so I can go hug and play with wild animals like lions and bears.

Thats two powers tho he said power not powers ._.
But Superman has super strength, invulnerability, flying, AND heat vision. I'm only asking for two. But ok fine. make me weak to like Kryptonite or something because it's not real.
Eh? Why ya bringing up superman? We talking about what power we would be not what super hero we would be, which also confuses me why ya said to make ya weak to krptonite since we arent talking about which suprer hero we would be and of course krpto isnt real why would you mention that. >.>

Honestly the super power that I think would be really cool to have is super speed. Like the Flash super speed. I just think it would be awesome to be able to do things that are normally a pain, in under a second lol. Also, you could learn a lot, because with the power to speed yourself up, you could literally read all the books in the library in under an hour. You could be a super genius, fight crime, and never have to worry about housework again.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

If any superpower i wanna be able to stop time. Imagine what all u can do when time will be stopped XD. U would be able to do everything u want and it wouldnt cost u any time becuase it will be stopped XD
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia