Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A new side to Lugh

classless dicing translates in real life to making poor people more poor than they already are. at least they used to have a chance at winning something if dicing their class now they can't anymore since there will be tons of people in big clans dicing against them. which will push them to join big clans same like what big corporations do. one big giant whale corporation swallows everything and say bye by to small old clans. that's why some of us sometimes like buying from a small shop to feed a small business family than doing it only just from big supermarkets. vulture is behaving like he never watched a single episode of South Park...
my vote on classless dicing is a NO. i would like to assure the continuity of small clans like ancients syndicate hobbnobbers, and if they choose to stay in their small clans they must not be punished like this. i will make sure that no one gets punished and on our side we will continue dicing by class. vulture just recently left alliance he's still one step inside that clan. he does not represent lugh side. not yet. especially when he's coming with alteration for rules that can help keep the continuity of the small clans. the big clans on lugh side refuse to eat the bait of dominance or turn into monsters, briefly said. we are not dominant and we will not behave like one.
i understand vulture's obsession with extreme capitalism but on my side i would like to do it moderate capitalism, in order to assure that clanless and small clans can survive.
leave our selfishness aside, i'm not going to send 20 rogue clannies to dice a warrior drop against ciccio warrior. i love ancients and would hope to make sure she's comfortable there if she decides to stay there. will not intimidate her nonstop with spamming dice so that she moves to my clan. no way. on the other hand we will treat her like she's one of our own, always.
Thank you for your input elle, I can see you are not interested in co-operating in the slightest with the people that are trying to help you. Upon taking the risk of leaving Alliance and trying something different I assumed a dominant clan would be our biggest roadblock, but it would seem I was wrong. We cannot progress in the slightest when the people who wish for change would prefer to fight the very people who are trying to facilitate change rather than fight for their common goals. Keep in mind that your method, adopted from these dormant players of Lugh whose shadow you would like to live under, has helped create the dominant clan, and your goals under this very method have not materialized in over a year.

If you do not wish to participate that is fine and I respect your decision. I would ask that you and your clan do not call me for help, and I would ask that you and your clan do not ask to participate in activities involving my clan. It is truly unfortunate that you are further willing to wipe out players from the server just to increase your dicing odds, but it is what it is. When zero bosses are killed your dicing odds will be just as high, remember this.

Good luck elle. I hope you may find peace in this server with yourself and those who wish to work with you.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

So much for vultures plan. He didn't even last a week or two outside of alliance, meaning he went inactive :roll:
Inaccurate comment by the unintelligent and uninformed; the typical Lugh player. In all, you yourselves are your problem.

Time spent was time wasted.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I'm don't have any characters on Lugh, but I love Vultures attitude.

Also love the fact on how he simply brushed off every stupid, destructive comment given by people who, at least I think, are just extremely jealous that he went and made a gutsy well formulated move like he did.

Noice work, enjoyed reading this topic as well. Showed you put alot of thought into your decision and it was not just a spur-of-the-moment decision, Vult! :)
Would you kindly?

So much for vultures plan. He didn't even last a week or two outside of alliance, meaning he went inactive :roll:
Inaccurate comment by the unintelligent and uninformed; the typical Lugh player. In all, you yourselves are your problem.

Time spent was time wasted.
Lol just admit you can't handle the free side of Lugh, I mean you and your other ex alliance buddies got pissed at me just because I was upset no one wanted to log for Snorri, or because I kindly asked for people to call Snorri 5 mins before he's due so we have time to prepare. Hate to break it to you but this is how free Lugh works atm, and if you can't handle it then you might as well find your way back into alliance. It was a pleasure working with you for the 2 hrungs and couple snorri's you showed up to.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD