Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New players no help?

I was bored in my own world so i started making an alt om the world Arwan (most people there) but what i saw right away is that the low lvls cant really enjoy the game, there is no help for them. Atleast in my opinion.

Back in the day there were low lvl clans help you with warden, metor, frozen. But since update if carrowmore they are gone in my opninion.

I understand you need to progress your game and make it fun for high lvl's aswell. But if i started playing now i would quit cuz its no fun.

Also want to mention:
Compared to android there are way more ppl in each server cuz only 4 servers. Can't we merge some ios server together so servers arent as dead as of right now?

Much love Luuk :)
(Just wanted to get this of my chest :3)

Re: New players no help?

They are multiple low lvl clans available to you in Arawn. Options may include Lancers / Braves / CELTIC SHADOWS etc.

As for your point regarding server merges, the idea has been brought up multiple times and OTM is aware that some want merges. However, issues can arise like the ruining of economies and two players with the same name.
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

Braves is lvl 80 requirement:)

But if on Arawn and see a high lvl in resurgence, give a whisper, say hi. I am "whoever" from Donn (or wherever) what low level clan do you recommend to help or something like that. Unfortunately I have full meteoric on my lowest alt so don't tend to be in Stonevale to see what clans are there.

We like transfers on Arawn (myself and like 10-15 clannies are from Rosmerta in the last 2 years lol) and most of us are helpful when we can be :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Oh and same as any world, pick something not a rogue because those drops are needed by every single freaking person lol. Fought over drops for 3 years on rose so made my main a warrior and am second highest dps warrior on Arawn after the one who has full dg armor ;)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

I've noticed that too when I visit arawn... Barely anyone helps or talks to lower lvls :?. Maybe res should start a feeder clan to the feeder clan? :lol: (1-80)
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

In my opinion the current state of the game is geared towards keeping the older players from migrating to another game. I think changes need to be made to gear quests and the ability to obtain gear in order to grow a game population with fresh blood. Single players need to be able to be self sufficient. Relying on clans and others isn't really feasible when the servers are ghost towns and older players have a distaste for noobs.
Black Company of Taranis

Mercenaries don't care about sides or politics, they care about getting paid.

Some of the changes in the next update will directly benefit players level 20-80
  • Revamped dusk/dark/spiritshadow armor geared to specific classes not just casters
  • Shalemont quest chain
  • more repeatable quests in Shale, Fingals, Murky, and Otherworld
  • Otherworld quest chain that takes you to lvl 120 and beyond
These changes will make it easier to level up, and keep it interesting so it's not all grinding.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Yea I would like more solobillity added to the game, I can't even solo some bosses using plat even when I'm 50+ lvls of that boss, otm needs to nerf the damage low lvl bosses do against high lvl players , this would help new players solo a little I remember not being able to kill the scryers ( lvl 17) until I was lvl 30 ( this is an example they have been nerfed)

Yea I would like more solobillity added to the game, I can't even solo some bosses using plat even when I'm 50+ lvls of that boss, otm needs to nerf the damage low lvl bosses do against high lvl players , this would help new players solo a little I remember not being able to kill the scryers ( lvl 17) until I was lvl 30 ( this is an example they have been nerfed)
They could add a lot of playability to the game with more daily or weekly repeatable mini bosses for the solo players. Probably along the lines of the current XP mini bosses with adds from the current event but with a little more challenge built in there.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Agree 100%. I often find new players to be completely unhelpful.

On a serious note I do try to help, mostly by advice or by grouping if they are remotely the right level. If they are polite and it's quick I'll help with a quest. Sadly many new players expect powerleveling, gold, or expensive gear for free, any attempt at aid in this manner and you got a leach even salt won't remove. Leaches bring more of thier kind and before long you would be singlehandedly supporting an entire server. It's just enabling to indulge that.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|