Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DEVICE BAN GLITCH IS BACK (ANDROID)

As the title says the device ban glitch is back. Any account I log is instantly banned as soon as I log out.

Get it sorted OTM -.-

EDIT: I've labeled it android because that's what I play but possibly iOS too hence the general page.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

Re: DEVICE BAN GLITCH IS BACK (ANDROID)

Ok seriously what's up with these wrongful banning my clannie got banned because of the last mess up.....he goes to log in this morning to find his account banned for botting.....he just bought himself a new phone mabey a month to two months ago and this is the Seco time he's been banned which he is innocent he hasn't done anything......according to what he said is u guys banned him for botting which he doesn't know how to do and we also don't allow it in clan.....can u pls fix this or can I pls give u the name of my clannies who was banned cause this is just getting ridiculous

iOS: been banned since 2014 for a wrongful reason. No explaination till this day
The last time this happened they claimed it was something to do with fake platinum adds and that only certain devices got banned.....my clannie flipped out thinking he's screwed cause all the time he just spent lixing this past week only to go to log in this morning to find out they unwrongfully banned him again

iOS: been banned since 2014 for a wrongful reason. No explaination till this day
The last time this happened they claimed it was something to do with fake platinum adds and that only certain devices got banned.....my clannie flipped out thinking he's screwed cause all the time he just spent lixing this past week only to go to log in this morning to find out they unwrongfully banned him again
What I was told is that I hacked a YouTube :D
That sounds like a lamest reason for a ban

Me too. Botting? Sorry but I don't bot
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016