Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BONE GIANT DROPS A BROOM

Why did we have to remind the world that THIS was included in Legacy Bosses??

I'm prepared to screenshot the groups of campers at Catacombs... :lol:
Would you kindly?

I think it's against forum rules to bring up topics back from 2011. Since they no longer relevant
How is this not relevant?

Legacy Bosses made this relevant
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Holy necro post....but heck yeah I want a broom!!!
Lol

Correct me if im wrong but his loot table should be the same with the exception Of xp pendant
And ability pendant.

Think this means Broom of cackling will be available again
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Could anyone tell me where the skeleton offhand ammys and this Bone King boss is since I joined the winter event and missed this. Thank you:)
Deathstrokes-Arawn
"It is a good life we lead, brother." "The best. May it never change." "And may it never change us."

Could anyone tell me where the skeleton offhand ammys and this Bone King boss is since I joined the winter event and missed this. Thank you:)
It used to spawn in lirs but now it's going to have a new spawn I forget where
Lugh
Rogue - Bugs 221
Been a Celtic Heroes Shill since 2011 ._.
"There are so many bugs in this game that sometimes it feels like I’m playing Starship Troopers"

Offhand Ammies which you are talking about charms, will not be in the loot table unfortunately
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Offhand Ammies which you are talking about charms, will not be in the loot table unfortunately
Oderint Dum Metuant.