Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is this rumor true?

So I saw it said that ALL old event bosses are coming back including the Undead Fire Titan.. Please tell me this is just a rumor, because if all the old event bosses are coming back then the economies will turn to trash. I cannot believe that. No way.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Re: Is this rumor true?

So I saw it said that ALL old event bosses are coming back including the Undead Fire Titan.. Please tell me this is just a rumor, because if all the old event bosses are coming back then the economies will turn to trash. I cannot believe that. No way.
It's true with each one spawning about once every 2 weeks. The seperate * spawn different spots so if there was a 5 and a 6 it will spawn about once a week, a 5 and a 6.

Event lux appears gone for good so no more op equipment, no more old lux like reaper rings and XP charms.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Undead was only ever a 6*, no mini.. So yay, more armor to go around. Guess I'll have to hold this guy down with my life.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

Omg Ike?! It's time to cash in your stocks and bonds!!! After the virtual economies crumble there will be rioting in the streets of dal rita.

Is there really an economy on the servers except for a few people that own some rare items? I guess the rest of us plat buyers will slum it around with our few million in trash gold. God forbid others have some rare armors to collect dust in their banks.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Bosses will spawn every 2 weeks, no 5* makes it harder to complete sets do the math, it would take 1month+ to get a set if u get lucky with the drops, u won't get the boss all the time so others may kill , would be difficult to complete a set, most held onto df because they like the way it looks, it's like dg fashion armour not really made to be used in combat

If u did hold onto that set as an investment to profit from it u have ure chance now sell it , there's also no guarantee if the person who gets the set would sell so won't affect the value a lot , people who really want the set and don't want to work for it will still pay a lot of money to get it

It shouldn't come back. What's the point of buying anything rare or expensive if it has the chance of coming back? If you ruin the rarest armor in the game you'll chance ruining anything else. And especially to try to start with the first event is a huge disrespect to old players.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

It shouldn't come back. What's the point of buying anything rare or expensive if it has the chance of coming back? If you ruin the rarest armor in the game you'll chance ruining anything else. And especially to try to start with the first event is a huge disrespect to old players.
I played that event. I got a set then. And I don't feel disrespected.
And yes I still have that set.

It's not the rarist in game, nobody really cares if u have rare items Ye they're will be a few who are jealous but that's it , u play the game to show off and make people jealous then u should quit now ,if u liked the armour u wouldn't care of the price it shows u don't

Yes exactly. This armor is your self esteem because you feel it is your pride and what sets you apart from other players. Being dependent on a virtual item for pride is just sad. Why don't you go complain to Apple for dropping the prices of your iPad or whatever? Because you don't care and would rather stare at your virtually generated armor and brag about it. PA THE TIC
MABON

Muldar and Morgana are the best! :D