Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are you kidding me???

Ok then don't say anything at all to the other clan, just don't come here on the forums complaining about something that is a clan-clan issue. Muldar gave his voice on this and clearly you guys screwed up on something, go figure out what you screwed up on and figure out what you can do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again. You don't have to blame OTM for your mistakes
Wow...pure definition of "hypocrite"...

i think it is otm kodelia was help lemniscate lock boss , i was read your topic ( looking to chat or speak with kodelia) in lir ahahahah
Are you 13?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Ok then don't say anything at all to the other clan, just don't come here on the forums complaining about something that is a clan-clan issue. Muldar gave his voice on this and clearly you guys screwed up on something, go figure out what you screwed up on and figure out what you can do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again. You don't have to blame OTM for your mistakes
Kk... Think you got your definitions wrong
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Kk... Think you got your definitions wrong
Nope he doesn't u have ure definitions Wrong

I didn't say anything that needed to be defined... Nice try tho
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I didn't say anything that needed to be defined... Nice try tho
Nice try at what? I was just helping u
U thought he got it wrong that ure not a hipocrite, but u are so he HASNT got his definitions wrong

Lol this thread needs a valium. I'm Waiting for the I know you are but what am I to come out slinging next
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue