Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are you kidding me???

Seems to me that you lost the lock, you act like the world is gonna end because you lost ONE mordy. Life isn't fair m8
No the world isn't gonna end..don't make me out to be some whiney lil kid whose addicted or somethin... I posted because me and my clan are frustrated that a boss my group had lock on loses lock with 5 percent left when the other clan wasnt even attacking and suddenly they poke it a few times and they get the kill and drops..if you were there youd understand so dont boohoo me like im petty or somethin.
Don't think you can play this game without being frustrated. Instead of being a sore loser about it, go be a good sport and give em a thumbs up for taking the lock from you guys. You losing the lock just shows that you need more high lvls so go start recruiting and force people to level up.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

No ghost he is pointing out the games flaws! Not whining about a boss we have killed like 30 times or more I don't know. But either way it is about how another clan can stand there with a lock group while the rest of their clan is pulling adds or pulling the bosses to make you lose lock so they can take it..this is a game and we are here to have fun. We are not here for wars or arguing. There is not one boss that we that this unfathomable doesn't happen at... but seriously enough is enough make more content or something so people have more to do then cause clan wars

Like maybe more bosses so everyone isn't fighting over the same thing all the time! No event bosses next event horrible idea!! Let's give less to do and more to fight about

Seems to me that you lost the lock, you act like the world is gonna end because you lost ONE mordy. Life isn't fair m8
No the world isn't gonna end..don't make me out to be some whiney lil kid whose addicted or somethin... I posted because me and my clan are frustrated that a boss my group had lock on loses lock with 5 percent left when the other clan wasnt even attacking and suddenly they poke it a few times and they get the kill and drops..if you were there youd understand so dont boohoo me like im petty or somethin.
Don't think you can play this game without being frustrated. Instead of being a sore loser about it, go be a good sport and give em a thumbs up for taking the lock from you guys. You losing the lock just shows that you need more high lvls so go start recruiting and force people to level up.
Thumbs up? To our rival clan that was made by someone who backstabbed us? That has ppl who call me zebra, monkey, and the n word because im mixed and they dont get banned for it? No im good id rather be a sore loser and quit this game before i give them props for unfathomable.

Ok then don't say anything at all to the other clan, just don't come here on the forums complaining about something that is a clan-clan issue. Muldar gave his voice on this and clearly you guys screwed up on something, go figure out what you screwed up on and figure out what you can do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again. You don't have to blame OTM for your mistakes
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Ok then don't say anything at all to the other clan, just don't come here on the forums complaining about something that is a clan-clan issue. Muldar gave his voice on this and clearly you guys screwed up on something, go figure out what you screwed up on and figure out what you can do next time to make sure it doesn't happen again. You don't have to blame the OTM for your mistakes
I don't even talk to them and how are you gonna tell me to give them a thumbs up but then say don't talk to them and not to bring clan-clan issues here? If I feel like its a glitch or something then I will come on the forum and complain if I want to. I'm not otm so how tf am I suppose to figure it out. I know Muldar is helping and hes the only one that does unfathomable it seems. The only way to get otms attention is making a post because it takes forever for most to reply to an email or a pm and usually the response isn't helpful at all.

I like how someone who never participated in a mord kill gives his opinion in such an educated manner.
And AGAIN GB15 starts annoying ppl telling them what to do when he never experienced such situation.
This guy only brings flame wars to every single topic he posts in.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

I like how someone who never participated in a mord kill gives his opinion in such an educated manner.
And AGAIN GB15 starts annoying ppl telling them what to do when he never experienced such situation.
Lmao, thankyou.

Dont worry about GB15 OP, he has never killed mordy and isnt even in a clan capable of killing any raid boss. And forget the part where he said you have to get over it, because he got forum banned for a while due to his (even after all this time) hate towards his rival clan.

Back to topic, it could be that everyone in group was too far from boss, or a few on timer and others too far from mordy. Or, just like 160 DL has, mordy has a spot which automatically resets it (never seen one tho so doubt it).
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Aha there's the lame excuse for an arguement. And of all people you were the one to bring it up
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh