Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proc Chance?

No one argued it isnt 5%, only u insisted on trying to prove the obvious. The thing is whether or not Attack has an indirect influence on the amount of times u will proc in the fight, which was answered by Muldar, and not by math. The math u have done, or as Ive called it before 'ur math' (hilarious indeed) had zero gain for us.

Im not attempting to insult u, Im just telling u that u dont need to add math for no good reason. Argue it further if u wish, I'll put that comment as hopefully my last as this thread was answered and is better off locked.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

No one argued it isnt 5%, only u insisted on trying to prove the obvious. The thing is whether or not Attack has an indirect influence on the amount of times u will proc in the fight, which was answered by Muldar, and not by math. The math u have done, or as Ive called it before 'ur math' (hilarious indeed) had zero gain for us.

Im not attempting to insult u, Im just telling u that u dont need to add math for no good reason. Argue it further if u wish, I'll put that comment as hopefully my last as this thread was answered and is better off locked.
I wish it. I hereby dub you 'the locker'. Let's dance.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer the topic, attack does and does not affect the proc chance.

The actual "chance to proc" is based off the weapon with it having a proc chance stat and is not affected by your attack stat.

But the more attack you have = more chance to hit an attack and therefore proc, you don't hit the mob you cant proc.