Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proc Chance?

What's wrong with Han Solo?
Han Solo was annoying and arrogant at times.

Could a person with a red name please comment on this?
I quite liked him, we all need a charming space rogue ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To answer the topic, attack does and does not affect the proc chance.

The actual "chance to proc" is based off the weapon with it having a proc chance stat and is not affected by your attack stat.

But the more attack you have = more chance to hit an attack and therefore proc, you don't hit the mob you cant proc.
Thanks Muldar, answers my every question.
Wattzon of Sulis

Plus3, not that Im saying adding math is wrong, its simply irrelevant at times like now. Thanks for the answer Muldar.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Plus3, not that Im saying adding math is wrong, its simply irrelevant at times like now. Thanks for the answer Muldar.
It's not irrelevant when it's the difference between being uncertain and certain.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

It's not irrelevant when it's the difference between being uncertain and certain.
The difference between being uncertain and certain is death. And when you are dead, everything is irrelevant.

That difference must not be much, if your results from a binomial distribution still contain uncertainty
The chance that you proc 10 times on a haste using an edl weapon at gele every gele raid yet it's 5% odds is precisely the odds monkeys will fly outta my ass but you don't see me needing to change underwear every raid now do you? That's confidence!
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

The difference between being uncertain and certain is death. And when you are dead, everything is irrelevant.
Wow. It would suck to be you should I ever die.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

That difference must not be much, if your results from a binomial distribution still contain uncertainty
The chance that you proc 10 times on a haste using an edl weapon at gele every gele raid yet it's 5% odds is precisely the odds monkeys will fly outta my ass but you don't see me needing to change underwear every raid now do you? That's confidence!
muldar confirmed you need to land an auto to have the possibility of a proc so that answers your mystery
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

The math u implied didnt answer the question, nor was it important. To apply math into a raid is pointless, so if its the same odds as monkeys fly outta ur ass or not its irrelevant, as ppl will not change anything in the way they use it. The question was whether or not it only procs with a landing hit, which btw ur math didnt consider thus it was flawed.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The math u implied didnt answer the question, nor was it important. To apply math into a raid is pointless, so if its the same odds as monkeys fly outta ur ass or not its irrelevant, as ppl will not change anything in the way they use it. The question was whether or not it only procs with a landing hit, which btw ur math didnt consider thus it was flawed.
The odds of it being 5% yet the results given, such as 10, are billions to 1 for each 15 minutes. Thus it's obvious it was affected either by misses or some other factor. Yet people thought this may be due to chance. There should never have been any doubt it was not 5%.

It's not my math lmao it's math. Only people who embrace ignorance welcome not knowing anything, often then making poor choices because they don't know what reality is, yet bask in the bliss of feeling they are right.
220+ toons

Toon histogram: