Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fire, cold, or magic

At level 150-180, what is the best type of dmg? Currently I have a 150 cold quiver, 70 heat ammy, 2 cold rings, a fire ring and a magic ring. At 150 I plan on getting a new quiver and I am debating on getting the dmg helm. Is it worth it?

Re: Fire, cold, or magic

At level 150-180, what is the best type of dmg? Currently I have a 150 cold quiver, 70 heat ammy, 2 cold rings, a fire ring and a magic ring. At 150 I plan on getting a new quiver and I am debating on getting the dmg helm. Is it worth it?
Always choose heat damage.. there are a lot more fire than ice mages.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Not on fingal
My Youtube

I know i'm a lil late on this post and hope to contribute to anyone else looking for the same answer. Generally speaking theres not much difference if your going to solo. Personally i liked the wind quiver so thats a decent option if you set your stats up decent. Potentially you can get the same dmg as ele quiver minus a ring spot from haste as the wind quiver has it also

Legogazz - 222 ranger - reviver of deceased posts