Neek - Warrior - 220+
Neek2 - Rogue - 220+
Mayfire - Ranger - 215+
ii - Rogue - 190+
Booty - Mage - 205+
WMD - Warrior - 140+

Proud General of clan Axis of Lugh

Re: 100% stormskimmer

I also think grove hawks don't look that great. ONE EXCEPTION though, the 100% looks pretty boss.
I hate the way male toons look while sitting on these. They should straddle them like phoenix gliders. Instead otm has male toons all sitting off to the side with their feet all dangling looking all dainty. Maybe next update make toons can cross their legs and twirl their hair
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This makes me so so sad. There are 0 100% stormskimmers on Morrigan and it's been my favourite item since 2013. I have a 95% black one though which Morrigan has 2 of.
You're wrong a bit. But I honestly wouldn't count it either... Nohands had a 100% stormskimmer, but I believe he was banned if I'm not mistaken. So technically you are wrong- but don't consider it as used, just existant.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

This makes me so so sad. There are 0 100% stormskimmers on Morrigan and it's been my favourite item since 2013. I have a 95% black one though which Morrigan has 2 of.
You're wrong a bit. But I honestly wouldn't count it either... Nohands had a 100% stormskimmer, but I believe he was banned if I'm not mistaken. So technically you are wrong- but don't consider it as used, just existant.

He's absolutely did not have a 100% skimmer. He tried to buy/scam my 95% many times. He was not banned. You'll see the fellow if you only look, he only has a new name. He sticks out like a sore thumb with his extremely rare Lanrik set, camo charm and a 100% horse... No skimmer.

Edited to add a link to MC's video on some of Morrigans fast mounts.

https://youtu.be/qsHvyXYSyWY

This is my favourite mount that I own, also have them in 95%, although I wouldn't have minded getting a 100% felspine only ever seen the 95% in those
There were only ever 3 100% fellspines all servers, I got one on Lugh and sold it to DIVINE almost immediately for 7mil then he got banned 2-3 days later so yeah only 2 exist now...
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )