Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Purple tokens

Is there any point in saving these for the next event or will they be obsolete and change every event. Due to the fact its almost impossible to max level the best pets with the current token system i was thinking i'd save them unless they will be obsolete next event.
Legollas
Class: ranger
Level: 222

Re: Purple tokens

Much like pets bounty tokens are permanent content and will not be obsolete at the release of a new update.

You will still be able to use your bounty tokens at the bounty board when the next update is released.

Best thing to do is stop thinking about getting a purple token when you're about to complete a bounty. Just think about something else, because these tokens rarely drop.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

From my experience, the more you want something and the more you grind for it, the less likely you'll get it. I grinded for weeks for the damned third verse in Stonevale and when I finally gave up and went to other things, I randomly got when when doing another quest (btw the reward greatly sucks, never do the verses quest). So stop thinking you'll get a purple token, you'll never get it. I got only one so far and it was an elite bounty on my new mage, I never expected to get one on a lvl 10 char, which I have absolutely no need for tokens right now.
Coding is love, coding is life! When in doubt, use Assembly!

Again, whats a purple token? Could u show me one? Its a myth as far as I know.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Gave up doing bounties after doing the max amount every day for a month and getting zero purples. At least i never have to kill another gazing abominax again.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Gave up doing bounties after doing the max amount every day for a month and getting zero purples. At least i never have to kill another gazing abominax again.
That is by design. The drop rate was intentionally kept near zero so that players will buy chests to get the pet tokens they need.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.