Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can you level as an ice mage?

@ Muldar I have enough gear with Arma I could switch to fire if needed. If I was to start over...I might challenge myself with a freaky build... lol. Maybe more health over focus, using non traditional equipment...just play around with it.
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

I started off as ice until level 70, switched to fire for 70-211 or so, and have been ice ever since. I found it easier at the lower levels being fire, but at later levels, I had much better groups to lix with, too - which for mages, makes all the difference in the world. Cast reduction gear also helped a ton. No need to ever aggro a whole room with blast btw, unless you're grouped with a lucky tank, lol.

Realistically, though, you'll favor whichever element your gear favors more.

I leveled up all the way to 217 with an ice Mage. It's not hard but I would recommend leveling with warrior with hammer because your ice magic helps with the blunt lure which I recommend to use. Lvling with someone else it preferred because Ice mages are known for using all skills and having mobs with barely no hp left XD
Top 10 pvp mage in morrigan(without boosting) :p
Ign jacislegit
150+ level
Goinnnn legit
Been denoobed
Killed aggy :0 modris next?
Always nice to see friends on

I'll be convinced mages are good endgame when my level 200 alt warrior isn't better dps than my 220 main mage for necro and mord. I'm top mage dps on my world fyi. You will come to the same conclusion when your straggling world kills prot and 215s to the point that every rogue and ranger has edl offhand and high tier attack braces
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I'll be convinced mages are good endgame when my level 200 alt warrior isn't better dps than my 220 main mage for necro and mord. I'm top mage dps on my world fyi. You will come to the same conclusion when your straggling world kills prot and 215s to the point that every rogue and ranger has edl offhand and high tier attack braces
Yeah... I've come to the conclusion that mage isn't fun anymore compared to warrior lol. I was giving too much hope into otm fixing mages. Stupid me lol