Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: In defense of rolling

Clans are like sports teams. You have an inherent bias toward the one you're in.

Someone in your clan is playing CH a lot? They are:
"Active, hard working, dedicated, putting in effort, well deserving of gear, etc."

Someone in rival clan playing CH a lot? They are:
"No lifers, account sharing, 24/7 insomniacs, greedy, selfish, crazy, etc."

I know one person in Unit who used to almost always show up to 180 with 3 toons. Even if she was outnumbered by 50 resurgence. Afaik she can triple box 180 6*.

If any Resurgence member showed that level of activity they would be respected. But since she is not in Resurgence she is treated like ****

Part of the reason why I dislike competitive worlds so much is because the clan you are in will demonize the rival clan. That in turn negatively affects how you act toward your rivals, which makes them act bitterly toward you, and so on in a cycle of hate. It's a self fulfilling prophecy that makes an enemy out of almost every single non clanny. Again, not a problem with Resurgence specifically, just something I see on competitive worlds. Saw it on Crom with Seed vs SoulsIgnited.

And the hate goes both ways
Just because you joined resurgence for a month you think you know everything already, whatever hate you heard from our clan towards the rival clan member got a history, we don't just hate them for their clan. Out of their 10 members, only 2-3 of them are treated like ****.
i rather play FarmVille if without competition.
Good point gabee.. Blaze was once our rival clan on arawn but due to the mutual respect we shared we r now one big happy gelebron killing family. :D
You heard it here folks! Mutual respect!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (118.49 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Oh and trying to prove a point with one clanmembers feelings at the time dk lol come on now.. Proof is in the fact we had probably one of the biggest mergers in the history in the game and all the members do enjoy playing and gaming together nice try tho 8-)

How long u been holding on to that goodies post from YouTube anyways you've been dying to use it havent u? :lol:

Clans are like sports teams. You have an inherent bias toward the one you're in.

Someone in your clan is playing CH a lot? They are:
"Active, hard working, dedicated, putting in effort, well deserving of gear, etc."

Someone in rival clan playing CH a lot? They are:
"No lifers, account sharing, 24/7 insomniacs, greedy, selfish, crazy, etc."

I know one person in Unit who used to almost always show up to 180 with 3 toons. Even if she was outnumbered by 50 resurgence. Afaik she can triple box 180 6*.

If any Resurgence member showed that level of activity they would be respected. But since she is not in Resurgence she is treated like ****

Part of the reason why I dislike competitive worlds so much is because the clan you are in will demonize the rival clan. That in turn negatively affects how you act toward your rivals, which makes them act bitterly toward you, and so on in a cycle of hate. It's a self fulfilling prophecy that makes an enemy out of almost every single non clanny. Again, not a problem with Resurgence specifically, just something I see on competitive worlds. Saw it on Crom with Seed vs SoulsIgnited.

And the hate goes both ways
Just because you joined resurgence for a month you think you know everything already, whatever hate you heard from our clan towards the rival clan member got a history, we don't just hate them for their clan. Out of their 10 members, only 2-3 of them are treated like ****.
i rather play FarmVille if without competition.
Can you blame her? I'm sure the smack talk was so substantial that I too would feel like I knew everything, you guys have no legitimate reason for the ill will directed toward us, the fact is you guys don't like losing and when you do, there's an outrage, maybe not every individual player, but most of them, some are just a bit better at hiding it than others.

You guys go as far as griefing because you can't stand losing, the difference between us and Resurgence is if one of our members is involved in said action, they are repremended, as opposed to Resurgence where it is encouraged.

There's a very fine line between a disagreement amongst people, and whatever it is you guys do, even some of your top officials or long time respected by you players are excessively immature. One of your longest playing members, who was or is a general and essentially is first in line for rogue gear says the most unnecessary and uncalled for things, drags trolls to us at mord, etc etc, now someone correct me if I'm wrong but putting aside the disagreements I've had with say, Ailreon, but I can't imagine him stooping to that kinda petty crap, I don't think it's in his agenda, or in any other respected players for that matter.
Oh and btw any proof of this pulling adds on mord? @goodies feel free to link your vid of us waiting for them to wipe (which they did ofc) and then us going in for the kill 100% grief free and prove this guy a liar yet again thx.. :lol:

In the video actually shows someone griefing us after lock ofc to no avail lol u can't actually grief resurgence on hrung mord or necro we r too strong tbh.. ;)
Last edited by Bigdiesel on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh and trying to prove a point with one clanmembers feelings at the time dk lol come on now.. Proof is in the fact we had probably one of the biggest mergers in the history in the game and all the members do enjoy playing and gaming together nice try tho 8-)

How long u been holding on to that goodies post from YouTube anyways you've been dying to use it havent u? :lol:
It's not one clanmembers feelings, clearly multiple blaze were cursing at resurgence judging by the way that description is worded, sorry to disprove your bogus claim, you guys treated blaze in the same fashion that you treat Unit, cute attempt at a happy go lucky resurgence/blaze relationship though.

Oh and btw any proof of this pulling adds on mord? @goodies feel free to link your vid of us waiting for them to wipe (which they did ofc) and then us going in for the kill 100% grief free and prove this guy a liar yet again thx.. :lol:
I never said there was griefing at mord, I said one of your rogues pulls trolls to us at mord, yes that was vague I meant during camping, but it wasn't even in the same paragraph as the griefing point, the griefing was at Hrung a few days ago, by players that I haven't even mentioned.

It's not one clanmembers feelings, clearly multiple blaze were cursing at resurgence judging by the way that description is worded, sorry to disprove your bogus claim, you guys treated blaze in the same fashion that you treat Unit, cute attempt at a happy go lucky resurgence/blaze relationship though.
I don't treat unit per say anygiven way as gabee stated earlier u have about 3-4 members which I openly don't like along with about 80 agreeing ppl in resurgence.. The others I have no opinion on and don't have any issues with just like the two most recent ppl who left unit to join resurgence of we treated them like crap they wouldn't be in res.. Some of u like yourself choose to be the way u r and that's your problem not mine. I get to enjoy every aspect of this game u don't so go have fun in sewers I'll be in arcane sanctum :lol:

I never said there was griefing at mord, I said one of your rogues pulls trolls to us at mord, yes that was vague I meant during camping, but it wasn't even in the same paragraph as the griefing point, the griefing was at Hrung a few days ago, by players that I haven't even mentioned.
Damn that's some fast back peddling lol slow it down u might get a speeding ticket :lol: