Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Old event bosses

Gara spawned on Fingal twice after the event ended. Both times it was during the event that was right after beltane 2014. Never spawned again after that. We r a small server and all the ppl who can kill him know each other so if it spawned we would know.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Ok makes sense. I know that he spawned on taranis at least twice and I killed comrak myself once. But it was long ago so that may now be true.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Garanak spawned during the Halloween special event where older bosses had a high spawn rate and were seen frequently. Those bosses no longer spawned once the event ended.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Since when has gara been a rare spawn? Never heard of it spawning in epona, and I'm sure people would have made a big deal out of it if it had..... never seen icelord or winterking, either.
Personally I can't vouch for garanak, I only saw pics. But as for the winter king...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (260.08 KiB) Viewed 1187 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I think a monthly spawn of all old Bosses would be great. Enough to be interesting but not enough to affect prices. 12 possibles Garanak drops a year won't kill anyone. Would be mostly rings anyway.

Oh and it has to be very randomised spawn schedule. Maybe changing each update to keep people guessing.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)