Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Record Hrungnir kill time and a Godly Helm

Lol for me its always funny to read, whether true or not. Grats tho, we also got godly nature's touch helm from last kill, focus one too.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

That is what ours was. It was like perfect timing cause we had a ton on for prime and had just started when hrung spawned so those with alts parked logged them like super fast and had it locked by the time the higher mains got there. Then went back to prime and got a Royal tank brace. Was a good half hour hehe
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Gratz...I think. U ppl from resurgence r very eccentric ppl so u could just be making this thread to try and upset your rivals, meaning no godly helm (usually ur posts come with a pic)????? Hmmm
They have the same helm already so maybe we would say a godly dex ss helm if trolling anyone... ;)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

lol at record kill time. it's like saying a Major League player hit a record 20 home runs in a Little league baseball game.
You even shared that "record" with another clan since they helped.

Grats on the helm though, still zero in Morri. lucky.
We may not agree on a lot of things Ail but I honestly can't imagine you saying stuff like this :lol: you being in the top clan and all
Lol you r right. The rival clan actually helped us achieved the record kill time. This little league clan is very pesky like a mouse tunnelling the the elephant's ear. So whenever we outlocked them we feel more satisfied that killing gelebron.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Gratz...I think. U ppl from resurgence r very eccentric ppl so u could just be making this thread to try and upset your rivals, meaning no godly helm (usually ur posts come with a pic)????? Hmmm
well, if I lie i lose all my credibility.

Goodies, please post pic of the helm you won just to shut this sceptic.

lol at record kill time. it's like saying a Major League player hit a record 20 home runs in a Little league baseball game.
You even shared that "record" with another clan since they helped.

Grats on the helm though, still zero in Morri. lucky.
We may not agree on a lot of things Ail but I honestly can't imagine you saying stuff like this :lol: you being in the top clan and all
Lol you r right. The rival clan actually helped us achieved the record kill time. This little league clan is very pesky like a mouse tunnelling the the elephant's ear. So whenever we outlocked them we feel more satisfied that killing gelebron.
We are just stating a fact.

Don't tell people to shut up on forums. Anyone can post what they want. If you feel otherwise, go ahead and add them to your foe list.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Don't tell people to shut up on forums. Anyone can post what they want. If you feel otherwise, go ahead and add them to your foe list.
But... But..... Telling ppl all they're attempting to do is arguing is not so much better.... :? :?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex