Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

NativeX

Pretty sure some of these offers are scams, when I click on some offers I get redirected to a website where I have to fill in my details or it says I've been selected as a winner so I have to fill in my details, that's got a scam smell all over it. I want to ask, do you guys at OTM know who your letting advertising on your game? Something is defo fishy about this.

Also, has anyone ever received any plat from an offer that was over 20 plat? Under 20 plat I receive straight away but if the rewards over 20 plat I never seem to get it

Re: NativeX

Unfortunately OTM will blame NativeX, but given OTM gets money from your click, PM them until they contact NativeX to sort the problem.
After all they are the ones with the NativeX contract, not you.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

NativeX and Supersonic are run by 3rd parties so there may be an issue on their end.

All offers over 20 Plat usually have to be authenticated by their servers before awarding which can cause a delay.

If you ever have any issues with not receiving please tap the "Need Help" button at the bottom of the Offerwall page.

NativeX and Supersonic are run by 3rd parties so there may be an issue on their end.

All offers over 20 Plat usually have to be authenticated by their servers before awarding which can cause a delay.

If you ever have any issues with not receiving please tap the "Need Help" button at the bottom of the Offerwall page.
That wasn't the nature of his post. He's saying there look like scam posts and some of then are very fishy.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

That wasn't the nature of his post. He's saying there look like scam posts and some of then are very fishy.
Already investigating, if you find any in-game could you post the topic of the offer.

Cheers

The one on the screen shot is this:

MauGames - Fun Football
(Free install and run)

Worst thing is it's only for 6 plat but I won't be doing the survey and giving my details out, all the other offers took me straight to the App Store and let me complete the requirements except this one.

Already emailed nativeX from the help button, that was on Saturday so I'll prolly have to wait a few buisness days but I'm not holding my breath, I've done a lot of offers that's over 20 plat ever since I found out about nativeX from in your option menu but never get the reward or a reply.