Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#31
Istael wrote:Nothing is wrong about standing in the castle.
But standing in the castle while Sreng boss is up, and independent has timer is ... lol

I've done this once ffs. I was feeling tired and lazy so I decided not to go. Other times I didn't show up to bosses was because I didn't have a mount and by the time I got there by running, it would be to late unless if I was told 10 mins in advance. "Ha, GhostlyBlaze is sitting in the castle again, lets harass him for not leveling" (Alliance members).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#32
@ Ghostlyblazer, 1st off, you stepped foot into server Lugh *thinking* you knew the entire (Past) & (Present) History.
Puhleeeze!!!  You are not even remotely close.
All of your jibberish i have read on forums from you is THE MOST inacurate that i have ever read pertaining to Lugh.  And Original Lughians keep correcting you over & over, but it still doesn't seem to sink in.
Just about every post i go to, you are putting in your 2cents. And most, if not all that you write on forums, is like i said, all jibberish & lots of naming & shaming on your part...i know because i've reported many of your post for doing so.

 
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:if indep somehow went Dom, all those players would slowly start to move to indep :lol:

funny how some of their members used to be anti alliance :lol: way to stay strong guys :lol:


^^^^^^^^
Responding to your 1st part quote above:
Are You not even aware that You currently ARE, & have been playing in an also Dominate Clan??? *smh
I don't know what rock you've been hiding under the past months...
(rock named Castle i believe) lol.
i hate to break the *very old* news to you Ghostlyblazer but....
The clan Independent that you have been playing in IS indeed a Dom clan.
The ONLY ex-Alliance players that has moved into clan Independent, are the couple of players who were "kicked" from Alliance for scamming reasons.

Responding to your 2nd part quote above:
You are correct in saying that lots of players were
anti-Alliance, myself, i can say was included...
Up until....
Clan Independent lost MANY High Level players, (some of which had "Mulitiple High Level Toons" up to 4, like myself),
after my "clanless rogue" happen to get the "Infamous YellowCrown Drop" that i gave to the MOST deserving player who with no doubt, deserved it for Total DL completion of her Ranger.
I have no regrets what so ever, even with the consequences i've faced for doing so. If i had to do it all over again, i would do it the very same way that i did.
This player had contributed many many various drops including Crowns, that not only she brought with her & came from the Clan's bank she started named Ambrosia, but she also contributed many drops while she was in, as well as out of clan Independent. And she also was a VERY VERY avid camper of ALL bosses, something you seem to lack, camping abilities.
The reason my rogue was clanless...
You were the reason Ghostlyblazer. You disrespected & told lies here on forums about me & elle doing multiple rolls at boss fights. I have never rolled but once at every fight i have ever been at. On top of that, i have never been at ANY boss fight that you have attended, thus making you out to be a liar in this said situation.
I told various high ranking players in clan Independent about your dis-respectfulness & that you should be corrected. No one did anything, so, therefore, i decided to pull my 4 high level toons out of Independent 1 by 1.
Alot of players thought what i did with the Yellow Crown was righteous & decided to leave clan Independent after witnessing how i was treated badly about the incident.
I was happy to see many leave clan Independent. I also told all who left, to consider joining clan Alliance. In fact, i told ALL who joined Alliance after leaving Independent to put applications in with Alliance. And i will continue to do so.
So all in all, clan Independent lost MANY MANY MANY high level players due to a measley YellowCrown.
Like you say: "way to stay strong guys".

 
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:Mild I honestly never seen you camp bosses... Not to mention your one of those players that joined alliance for gear. You call us lazy? We work very hard to compete with alliance while you guys have it easy.


^^^^^^^^
*smh
How so incorrect you are again.
Mild7 is a camper, i can vouch for that.
Mild7 was in clan Aftermath back in 2012 same time i was. He is a part of "Original Lugh"...
another subject that You know nothing about.

Mildseven wrote:You don't even come for bosses, how would you know if i camped or not?


Look, theres a very very simple way to
know who camps & who doesn't.
Players who are consistant campers KNOW who the other consistant campers are. You Ghostlyblazer, are not. I have done my over-fair share of camping & i still do, & im not in either Dom clan.
You are the one crying about no one in your clan Independent camping...
I'm doing it with only 2 of my toons getting my fair share of Snorri PH locks, you would know this if you camped at all.

 
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Istael wrote:Nothing is wrong about standing in the castle.
But standing in the castle while Sreng boss is up, and independent has timer is ... lol

I've done this once ffs. I was feeling tired and lazy so I decided not to go. Other times I didn't show up to bosses was because I didn't have a mount and by the time I got there by running, it would be to late unless if I was told 10 mins in advance.


^^^^^^^^....lmao
Lamest excuse EVERrrrrr...
Isn't this what alarms/timers are made for? o.0

 
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:I showed up to many bosses that you never attended. I can have people back me up if you'd like


^^^^^^^^....i definately take You up on your above quote, by all means, please do.

 
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187
Image

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#33
Geez I'm sorry for not being a hardcore gamer... I guess that's a bad thing now. Anyways there's the 8 we all know and love :lol: sorry I didn't have the time to read the overly long post of pointless fuel for a flame war. Guess what guys, being a casual gamer and playing just to have fun is now a bad thing according to 8 and alliance so all of those casual gamers might as well quit now :lol:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#34
^^^^^^^^ *tsk tsk* ^^^^^^^^
Sounds like maybe you need to delete
CH & Download CandyCrush or FarmVille.
If you spent a fraction of the time camping bosses
as you spend here Trolling EVERY forums post,
you might have a bit of CH gaming knowledge....
and gear :roll:
Wait scratch FarmVille, that game name
sounds like you probably have to
*farm/work* to excel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
o8o
Warrior 230
Druid 217
Rogue 194
Mage 187
Image

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#35
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Istael wrote:Nothing is wrong about standing in the castle.
But standing in the castle while Sreng boss is up, and independent has timer is ... lol

I am lazy and I have never camped a boss in my life. I spam forums to get attention, please cry for me.


Finally we have something to agree on!
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#36
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Istael wrote:Nothing is wrong about standing in the castle.
But standing in the castle while Sreng boss is up, and independent has timer is ... lol

I am lazy and I have never camped a boss in my life. I spam forums to get attention, please cry for me.


Finally we have something to agree on!


I thought for a second: finally, he is admitting his mistakes.

But then it hit me..
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#37
paggasquid wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Istael wrote:Nothing is wrong about standing in the castle.
But standing in the castle while Sreng boss is up, and independent has timer is ... lol

I am lazy and I have never camped a boss in my life. I spam forums to get attention, please cry for me.


Finally we have something to agree on!

...

I've camped plenty of bosses, perk knows this two. I've once kept timers for the whole clan for about a week, which got DS's dl set, and I got my dl set for the work, and then I did the same thing again so I could earn the only halbred we have in the bank. Ive even kept timers when I was getting nothing in return, but later told the clan that I was done because no one showed up for bosses. Your posts are so misinformed that it seems like your just trying to get back at me for all of the trash talk I've said to alliance which I stopped doing.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#39
paggasquid wrote:So you do camp bosses but no one just ever sees you at a boss? And so many people see you spaming shout in castle O_o

Sounds legit!!!

I'll camp a boss when I feel like it's necessary, I don't spam chat, I'm simply looking someone to trade me combos... So yea it does sound legit. And if someone calls a boss or says it due, 90% of the time I'll go
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: History of lugh and the clans

#40
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
paggasquid wrote:So you do camp bosses but no one just ever sees you at a boss? And so many people see you spaming shout in castle O_o

Sounds legit!!!

I'll camp a boss when I feel like it's necessary, I don't spam chat, I'm simply looking someone to trade me combos... So yea it does sound legit. And if someone calls a boss or says it due, 90% of the time I'll go


Definitely need to work on your numbers lol. And funny I saw a clanny of you today with another mordy spear:O

You duplicated your mordy spear because that was the only one in your clan bank according to you right??

And I am still selling xps for you ;) don't hesitate to buy them!
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests