Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Extra cash

Work full time in a kitchen nightshifts.

Oh wait no i still cant afford plat
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

^ Not just for android, there's loads of cash surveys out there, could prolly earn around £20 a month but that's not appealing to me lol but I not bought significant plat since 2013, maybe just 10 plat every now n then for an alt book if I needed if so I dun have to do much to get that sorta cash :lol:

^ Not just for android, there's loads of cash surveys out there, could prolly earn around £20 a month but that's not appealing to me lol but I not bought significant plat since 2013, maybe just 10 plat every now n then for an alt book if I needed if so I dun have to do much to get that sorta cash :lol:
10 plat.... 10plat...wow...u realize that by doing that you pay an alternative book for 1 buck!!! You could have bought a coffee instead ha!!! :)

Damn... Buying 10 plat bundle... Rhaaaa *died from heart attack*

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

10 plat.... 10plat...wow...u realize that by doing that you pay an alternative book for 1 buck!!! You could have bought a coffee instead ha!!! :)

Damn... Buying 10 plat bundle... Rhaaaa *died from heart attack*
Lol yeah, last of the big spenders here

I think that at my age (18) and still being at school theres no reason for me to spend my money on plat as I earn little, I can see ppl working full time who want to spend some on it doing extra shifts, I doubt ppl go too far for 4k plat but maybe Im wrong :S
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I think that at my age (18) and still being at school theres no reason for me to spend my money on plat as I earn little, I can see ppl working full time who want to spend some on it doing extra shifts, I doubt ppl go too far for 4k plat but maybe Im wrong :S
Tht site I was talking about can help ya earn some extra cash if you or anyone else wanted to buy plat or do something else with money if they want