Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dice for Gold!

Hey there players of Balor! Some of you might recognize me, some of you may not. In case you don't, I'm the ever friendly Shiroto seen hanging around Farcrag all too often rambling on about hosting dice and selling lix! :D

I haven't made any Balor forum posts before, and I don't think many of you use it, but oh well.

Consider this an invitation to come play dice! I understand many of you don't know the exact workings of the game, so I've outlined them below. While I haven't been hosting long, I've held games for over 25 players and
paid out nearly 100k in gold. I always make sure to keep an ample amount of gold on hand every time I host! While dicing may seem like an easy way to get scammed, I assure you I am 100% legitimate. I have a clean
record, having paid out every single time someone has won, and use a calculator to ensure I pay out the right amounts (for those who don't type values in ;) ).

How the game works:
My standard call is "Hosting 60x2 dice! Min <X> Max <Y>" where X is some value, say around 1k while Y would be around 10k
To play, you trade me your bet, between the minimum and maximum bets.
I then accept the trade and say something along the lines of "Rolling for <PLAYERNAME>, pot <2 times bet>. Good luck!"
60x2 indicates that if I roll a 60 or above, you are paid twice your initial bet. (E.g. Rolling 92 after betting 5k would payout 10k, netting you 5k)
If I were to roll a 59 or below, I would keep your bet

This continues generally for as long as the players wish to play, however of course I do have real life matters to attend to. In order for you to not feel as if I'm taking off after a winning streak, I always tell the players I'm going to be heading off soon, but give them as much time as I can to get their final bets in. If for some reason I absolutely have to leave, I will arrange to make up any rounds they want at a later time.

Those are the dicing basics, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me; if not, see me in game and lets play!

However I'd like to end this post with a word of warning. Firstly, of course, if you're losing all your gold on dicing, don't keep playing. I hate to see people throw away all their gold on a losing streak. But secondly and more importantly, be wary of scammers. It's been a few months since I last held dicing games, but back then it was really picking up popularity as more people learned the game. I'd usually have 3-4 people playing dice at any given session. It wasn't long after the game became popular that several low level accounts started trying to get in on the craze and host dice games of their own, unfortunately for those that played with them the "hosts" just logged off after receiving several thousand in gold. Remember, dicing is only fun if the host is trustworthy!

With that, hopefully I'll see you around, and may Lady Luck be with ya!

Re: Dice for Gold!

Things do change I guess on server Donn we have quite a bit of dicing. I have hosted many many games and it is always a blast the problem is when people don't doce with trusted players like me they can get really screwed that's y People should always wait for someone trustworthy who is hosting so they can dice them. I have lost a 2mil pot and a couple 1mil pots and pay out as I keep an ample amount of gold. Hopefully balor remains peaceful and only gets the trustful dice hosts :)

Things do change I guess on server Donn we have quite a bit of dicing. I have hosted many many games and it is always a blast the problem is when people don't doce with trusted players like me they can get really screwed that's y People should always wait for someone trustworthy who is hosting so they can dice them. I have lost a 2mil pot and a couple 1mil pots and pay out as I keep an ample amount of gold. Hopefully balor remains peaceful and only gets the trustful dice hosts :)
Hopefully! Balor seems to have less scammers in general compared to my previous experiences on iOS. Maybe its just because android people are nicer :D

Hopefully! Balor seems to have less scammers in general compared to my previous experiences on iOS. Maybe its just because android people are nicer :D
Can't agree more lol. But I feel it's more a question of population ways lower on Android... Ça us Ios was like that at the beginning :)

Plus let's be honest, once u bought an iPhone u have nothing left for Plat haha

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Can't agree more lol. But I feel it's more a question of population ways lower on Android... Ça us Ios was like that at the beginning :)

Plus let's be honest, once u bought an iPhone u have nothing left for Plat haha
U right lol

60x2 is lazy dice. First of all other person only has 40% chance of winning over your 60. Also there is more low rolls then high rolls. The fair way to dice is Duel Dice or DD. Duel Dice is when both the Hoster and the Player roll. Who has the highest roll gets the gold. If Hoster loses he gives Player gold in double. And if Player loses host keeps the pot