Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Level 6 Rabbit Heal and Energy Regen Stats

You think the level 6 pet stats and boost is reasonable for the amount of gold/money or time to max them? I think it's extremely unbalanced.
In effect the dog skill is same as wyldshire Ammy minus regen, except it also lowers defence (without including equip stats), plus3 hare skill almost max is basically a free/second pot every 15 seconds (again ignoring equip stats)
These are not a trade in for lux from another slot, it's entirely 100% additional so yes it has to be kept within limiting balances for the gameplay, each tier is level required so it's meant to be a progression with you from starting point,
Although will take a while of course, matters not anyway if the stats and boosts are too high, there's an imbalance, too easy to max ability there's an imbalance, too many people have them instantly would be an imbalance,
I'm already seeing a difference in what it is doing, perhaps plus3 may say the same for the rabbit I don't know,
arj you know me well enough to know I work hard in rl there is no silver spoon, but if spare cash earned through blood sweat and tears is spent on ch occasionally that doesn't hold me from bearing a perspective or an honest opinion.
Most will look back on the start of pets thinking of it like frozen armour drops, or dl armour drops, the thought is it will never happen immediately and will take forever, until you get there then it wasn't as bad as it seems.
Today it doesn't seem like it will happen but yesterday it wasn't that bad after all, just took a little patience

If one pot costs 200 g, and Smelly spent 10M + 300 chests (lets say each chest is 20k, thats 6M), so 16M gold, thats 80000 pots.... An insane amount. 1 pot per sec, u need to cast this skill 80k times to cover for the cost, to cast it 80k times it will take u 1.2M seconds or 20000 minutes or 333.333 hours or 13.89 days straight.

That is, without even considering the casting time.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If one pot costs 200 g, and Smelly spent 10M + 300 chests (lets say each chest is 20k, thats 6M), so 16M gold, thats 80000 pots.... An insane amount. 1 pot per sec, u need to cast this skill 80k times to cover for the cost, to cast it 80k times it will take u 1.2M seconds or 20000 minutes or 333.333 hours or 13.89 days straight.

That is, without even considering the casting time.
Why is it stats are always taken to the extreme to favour an argument lol, I was using muldars expression to simplify the term, throws a self heal and tics energy regen as a skill yeah, also has stat boosts, plus pair this with an item use also in the odd time you may have the need to,
Maybe an energy lix is required but use of a pot is restricting the item usage, there's many aspects to it but all anyone sees is I need tokens and right now,
Afraid for the rabbit only plus3 can answer to its usefulness/effectiveness in/out of battle

Extreme? 5% drop rate is very reasonable. Even at 10% drop rate it would be total of 1280$, at 25% rate it would be 512$, at 50% it would be 206$.... In other words, I dont think I need to show u 5% to show u its expensive, its expensive at almost any rate.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Most will look back on the start of pets thinking of it like frozen armour drops, or dl armour drops, the thought is it will never happen immediately and will take forever, until you get there then it wasn't as bad as it seems.
Today it doesn't seem like it will happen but yesterday it wasn't that bad after all, just took a little patience
I didn't think frozen armor, DL, or EDL armor will take forever. We saw the drop rates early on and it while it was still ridiculous we needed certain colors for each class, it can be obtained within a few months. And I was right, on every one of them.

Doch Gul on the other hand...that's a different story and is out of topic. But it is similar to pet tokens from the bounty board. I'm not stupid like you make make it out to be. I don't see pets as "I want all tokens right now". I didn't get to level 231 by lixing 24/7, I stopped at 220 and just diligently did daily quests ever since. That's patience and I have it, most have it. But I'm not a blind OTM fanboy who accepts everything they put out as religion.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Would be criminal to keep rolling out superior pets without letting us break the old ones down.
I'm waiting for the next one, I know what it may be already and it has swayed me.
Time to collect another 128 tokens, Smelly!

I also am waiting for better ones, the dog and bunny stats weren't that appealing and it looks odd having a bunny following me around.
No decision has been made yet on trading in previous pets "chop shop" as you put it but the player feedback has been passed on to the team.

You might like the next one or it might be the event after depending.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

Malicious and Smelly seem quite pleased with their Max Pets, even after spending the money on them they're satisfied.

Malicious also knows it's an additional thing that we didn't have before which helps ALOT. It isn't needed though and we can ignore the entire slot if we choose, playing the game as we had before.

I would like to see drop-rates on Purple Favours and Pet Tokens increased though, definitely.. But then it gets into the issue of "I spent $300 to get my Max Pet, but this guy only had to spend $150- that isn't fair!" A bit like how people act with Reaper Rings.

Personally I've begun to act as if Pets don't exist. If I get a Token in a chest or a Purple Favour great, but I try to forget about Pets so I don't feel the need to spend so much on them as I got by without them before, but that's just me.

Pets were a nice idea, not super well implemented, and could use improvement..Just waiting to see what OTM does with this issue. If it's good I may dig out my Pet Tokens and finally spend them :lol:
Would you kindly?

I didn't think frozen armor, DL, or EDL armor will take forever. We saw the drop rates early on and it while it was still ridiculous we needed certain colors for each class, it can be obtained within a few months. And I was right, on every one of them.

Doch Gul on the other hand...that's a different story and is out of topic. But it is similar to pet tokens from the bounty board. I'm not stupid like you make make it out to be. I don't see pets as "I want all tokens right now". I didn't get to level 231 by lixing 24/7, I stopped at 220 and just diligently did daily quests ever since. That's patience and I have it, most have it. But I'm not a blind OTM fanboy who accepts everything they put out as religion.
Few things, drop rates from tokens have been seen from day one, max pets have been achieved within few days, was dl so quick? No, so trying to shoot down one example with a false statement is not viable, secondly i did not say anyone was stupid, in fact I used no name calling whatsoever, nor did I intend to attempt to insult anyone unlike your comments in the latter part of your statement,
The pets are worth the effort it takes to get them, yes I have one, so I can see the difference that it's making (I have dog) is my ability max? No, it will take me sometime to do so it's still less than 400, I have a job to work 7 days a week but in time it will be.
I'm not a blind fan who accepts anything, kind of a useless statement you made there, I'm seeing the increase in benefits by using, perhaps you are not, that doesn't make you stupid although you do sound bitter about it.