Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forum-ers you miss the most

Title is pretty self explanatory, name former players that made an impact here on the forums but unfortunately are no longer here, personally, I have 3, Scrambles being the first, he was really active early on in the forums, back when there was very little activity, very well spoken guy and had plenty of useful input for the community.

The next two would have to be a draw between both Teaweasel and Dersu, these guys were literally as articulate as one could possibly be, I think both of them made quite the impact both on their respective servers as well as the forum as a whole, honestly felt like an empty void was created upon both of their departures.

While this person is still here, lol, I have to mention Swan, always love reading swans posts, if you ever instigate an argument with Swan it's over as soon as it begins lol, definitely going to go down in my book as one of the best.
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: Forum-ers you miss the most

Title is pretty self explanatory, name former players that made an impact here on the forums but unfortunately are no longer here, personally, I have 3, Scrambles being the first, he was really active early on in the forums, back when there was very little activity, very well spoken guy and had plenty of useful input for the community.

The next two would have to be a draw between both Teaweasel and Dersu, these guys were literally as articulate as one could possibly be, I think both of them made quite the impact both on their respective servers as well as the forum as a whole, honestly felt like an empty void was created upon both of their departures.

While this person is still here, lol, I have to mention Swan, always love reading swans posts, if you ever instigate an argument with Swan it's over as soon as it begins lol, definitely going to go down in my book as one of the best.
Omg you got it right, Dersu was awesome! I asked him to marry me off one of his postings. (He's taken)
Hands down you got it right. My dearest Swan had em in check. She'd be my lawyer, accountant and sister for life.
Attachments
2016-05-16-13-28-34--1155696868.jpeg
2016-05-16-13-28-34--1155696868.jpeg (7.53 KiB) Viewed 3794 times
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Arjunlite... he gave some prety decente help on forums and also had intresting opinions on topics

He was also part of me getting my first forum warning! (for a crossplatform post)
Same as Biggums here. Arjunlites topics and posts not only made a lot of sense but they always made me laugh with how blunt and direct he was lol still see Artunlite wherever u are but no where near as much

Oh and Bourne too, he had a way with words and we had a laugh on Arawn back in the day :D

Hmm. I miss kril as stated above. Was a good guy and always good for a laugh. I usually end up missing the forum trolls once they are gone just because the drama they cause is hilarious. Of anyone else I'm not really sure who I miss the most...usually I just notice someone is gone and i'm like. Oh man what a shame.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I do miss seeing Teaweasel around...and Xell as well -- she was nice :)

Oh, and Papi - I did like him around as well! It's a shame he left :((

Everyone is cool in their own way, though; not just exclusive to these guys!
Remember me? ;)
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior