Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Entertaining Mordy raid by unit clan

For a moment we thought unit clan could finally kill Mordy. They had a free rein at Mordy today without any interference from res clan. They threw in all they got. The first 12 min getting Mordy down to 50 was so smooth that it got some res worried and questioning why we didn't move to Mordy and instead went to lock and kill 210 6. Then the real test came. One sentinel spawned. It was killed. And the crucial test came. The priestess respawned. This is when unit had difficulty getting it down and it healed Mordy. Then more sentinels respawned and other area adds joined in the fray. And we see unit running like headless chickens and dropping like flies. So for the moment, res have some peace of mind again that unit can't kill Mordy as yet. Must say it was one of the most entertaining and exciting sights in the game so far. Goodies took video of the entire raid. He will be posting it soon. Really look forward to reliving the moment.

Re: Entertaining Mordy raid by unit clan

its shows the 210 event needs a major buff if the same ppl can't kill a 190 6 but they can kill 210 6 shows a flaw in the game..
Not that simple but i partially agree.

If they make 210 spawn every 3 days without 5* placeholders and it drops 3 godly items each time, then they can buff it all they want and make it like a real level 210 raid boss. But as long as it can spawn up to 5x a day with a loot table full of excrement, then it should be killable by 8-10 people and it should be just like an EDL boss in terms of difficulty.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

We gave them a completely fair and grief free try. And we did tell them it was a good try.

They were doing well but it is hard to control the adds with such few people in the clan when priest and sents respawn at same time.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Nice to see res is really hoping for smaller clans to kill bosses finally *sarcasm*
We have over 200+ active toons counting alts and feeder clan why should we hope and let other clans take bosses we need for ourselves and for the enjoyment and progression of people in our clan? We didn't kill gelebron first on all servers because we just said u know what let's give everyone a freebie who is not gonna help us grow. I don't see anyone giving us any handouts..

its shows the 210 event needs a major buff if the same ppl can't kill a 190 6 but they can kill 210 6 shows a flaw in the game..

If they make 210 spawn every 3 days without 5* placeholders and it drops 3 godly items each time, then they can buff it all they want and make it like a real level 210 raid boss. But as long as it can spawn up to 5x a day with a loot table full of excrement, then it should be killable by 8-10 people and it should be just like an EDL boss in terms of difficulty.
+1 so basically this is a boss for those who like to eat excrement. You are funny Aileron.

+1 so basically this is a boss for those who like to eat excrement. You are funny Aileron.
Nah, I'm just bypassing the forum filter and trying to outsmart Voldemort :lol: A couple times now he edited my phrase "full of s***" to "full of stuff" ;)

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.