Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: best server?

This is a biased topic and u will never get a clear answer. Im from Belenus but by no means I will claim we are the best, we arent strong that much because we are very unpopulated world, and with all my requests OTM hasnt done anything in order to fix that. It can break a whole server but OTM seems to find the lack of population as a minor issue.

Go to wherever u wish, have fun. @friddo, stop putting down other worlds.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Balor is a chill server, was on for 10 mins and got some great friends from an endgame clan, alot less "snobby" than iOS. More down for chillin
Balor and chill should never be used in the same sentence.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Balor is a chill server, was on for 10 mins and got some great friends from an endgame clan, alot less "snobby" than iOS. More down for chillin
Balor and chill should never be used in the same sentence.
More like balor, chill bruh. Because it's lit af fam
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

This is a biased topic and u will never get a clear answer. Im from Belenus but by no means I will claim we are the best, we arent strong that much because we are very unpopulated world, and with all my requests OTM hasnt done anything in order to fix that. It can break a whole server but OTM seems to find the lack of population as a minor issue.

Go to wherever u wish, have fun. @friddo, stop putting down other worlds.

Theres no bias in this topic, simply insuring to answer the OPs guidlines for the "best server" unfortunately the OP failed to specify what it meant by "best server" so i simply assumed to go by strength, when the OP elaborated i suggested a server that i didnt originally post about.

Wheres the putting other worlds down?

The only time i was ever even close to putting down another world is when someone hijacked my quote to include a server that shouldn't be on the list as they dont have a gelebron kill, nor can they kill regularly.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Ofcourse theres bias in this thing, after all he didnt ask for a specific requirement to measure which is best. Each person is especially biased towards his own world (unless u hate ur server) so the OP will never get a clear answer. Also, if someone specific has a tackle with u u dont need to put down a whole server for that, thanks.

Again to the OP, u will never get clear answer, ur more than welcome to Belenus but also ur generally welcome to the game and forums and choose a world as u like.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Maybe they like drama.

@OP - You should probably do a better job framing the question or you won't get answers that are as useful to you.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|