Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update on warrior

Btw, I dont like these 'Im the best dps warrior' or 'one of the best' (when said seriously, I always say Im the best but Im also always sarcastic). First off, I doubt most ppl who get kills bother killing adds which make them just kill-hungry players, not good-dps players.

I take pride in my amount of kills, but I know that whatever brought me the kill in the certain fights, Im not as good as the rangers or rogues (the top ones) and they eventually will probably beat me (unless they go some support or semi-afk due multi logging). Also there are more dps warriors in Belenus, generally there are tons of warriors with many being tanks but even more being dps.

JasonZ, to lower ur head a bit from all that pride being one of the best, did u manage to get a necro kill yet?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Trying to break 7k skill hit lol( at 6897 atm) But yeah it is odd that dummy seem to take less damage than a mob with max shatter.

Big thing to remember with pure str builds is find vit/hp however you can. I used to have 5300 hp and could not even solo 4star edl without pots. The new event ammy (hunter one) is nice damage with 1k hp but the skill is junk. Like a barely buffed midnite ammy.
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

lmao crim im not in a clan that takes necro, i have to go tank when we take bigger bosses but i get kill 90% of the time when im dps
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu

lmao crim im not in a clan that takes necro, i have to go tank when we take bigger bosses but i get kill 90% of the time when im dps
No offense to the new souls clan but based on your knowledge of warrior dps, if your getting 90% of the kills like you claim then the SI rangers and rogues mush have some issues. Or maybe its just cause inactive leaders or server jumpers alts are getting the dl quiver and rondel haha
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

lmao you wanna start questioning our decisions?? two can play that game...

Why tf are you dating a pig??
So your dps is unfathomable...your clans made some unfathomable decisions when handing out dl...your the leader of a *** clan jason. Does that mean you have to try and hurt me by getting personal? This is exactly why souls will never suceed lol. People like you are running it :lol: :lol: :lol:
that's why you're still arguing that your mediocre warrior has decent dps
Tbh mamba, even calling it decent is being generous. He has absolutely no idea how to get the best dps. So should not be telling people his way of dps when its clearly inferior. Maybe he can give some okay advice on tanking...maybe
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple