Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OH Taranis my home

Coming in live from the Tavern JayNightBlade here covering a all you need to know about Taranis!

The Benevolence, Pride, and Aeon love triangle is growing and I'm here to share! You either join the rebellion/gang bangers(whatever your view is) or you join ParaDogz, Pride, or Aeon(god forbid) which are the Peacekeepers/Dictators(also based on opinion).

The story goes a select few from Pride have said "f*** this s*** im out" who happened to have high authority in Pride but not enough to change the rules. So the 2 bad a**es left and created Equilibrium which fell to it's knees after the 2 quit for awhile. The tower comes out and the castoffs of equilibrium create Nexus which is controversial but is allowed in rotations. After members float around top clans the 2 ex-Pride come back and begin Benevolence. Within a month they were a dominant force on the server and no one in the history of Taranis had seen something like this. End game players left their clans with gear to aid the fight against conformity. As Benevolence grew in power the server's top clans had to make some adjustments.

They created the union with a list of rules you can find on the Taranis board. They put restrictions on anything and everything having to do with Benevolence players. But even with the 3 clans working together it only makes it an even playing field, this has brought up the question of how good can benevolence become? I truly hope to find out, since this event drops are so lame and useless, players find themselves leveling and gearing waiting for Beltane 2016 where blood will be shed.

Questions arise such as will Aeon and Pride put their long lasting rivalry to rest and group each other for Skain? How will the emerging ParaDogz do during the event? Will Benevolence rule the day since the top clans won't work together? And finally, who will kill Gelebron first?

Yes I said it, we can't kill Gelebron, I knowwww we're very bad.

Tune in next week for the tales of Taranis! This is your host JayNightBlade
220 warrrior taranis
*Best Tank on Taranis*
hmu on line id: njk23

Re: OH Taranis my home

1. More people leave pride for bene
2. Bene merges with paradogz, collectively they are bigger clan than aeon or pride by a lot.
3. PD/bene dominate dl, edl and all raid bosses
4. Penevolence kills gelebron
5. Aeon and pride merge
6. Lock battles at gelebron

Fun read Jay! Rather misinformed.. But I won't ruin your thread ;)

I can't wait for the next one!
Yea plse don't ruin it Reggie this entertains me *eats popcorn*.
Tanaris - Rogue - lvl211+ - Hamwallett "retired"
Rose - Druid - lvl1+ - MissBlack '"Main"

1. More people leave pride for bene
2. Bene merges with paradogz, collectively they are bigger clan than aeon or pride by a lot.
3. PD/bene dominate dl, edl and all raid bosses
4. Penevolence kills gelebron
5. Aeon and pride merge
6. Lock battles at gelebron
this made me laugh :lol:

More and more pride are showing me how vindictive and unfriendly they are.Surely if you wanna pull people to your side , showing other players the stick is not the best option.
Arawn 222 Rogue & 222 Druid
Gwydion Druid 220 Warrior 198 )
Taranis Ranger 221
Nuada Ranger 221 Druid 221
Belinus Ranger 136 Druid 136
Rose Ranger lvl 229, Druid 221, Mage 221